Interior Color Grey

Engine 8 Cylinder Gasoline

Transmission Automatic

Drive Type 2 wheel drive - rear

Fuel Type Gasoline

Stereo AM/FM Compact Disc Playr

Doors Two Door

T-TOPS

Driver Air Bag; Anti-Lock Brakes; Air Conditioning; Alloy Wheels; Cruise Control; Passenger Air Bag; Rear Window Defroster; Power Seats; Power Door Locks; Power Mirrors; Power Windows; Power Steering; Tinted Glass; Tilt Wheel;

Posted Image

does this sound like a good deal to you guys? the carfax is clean and only lists one owner. ill prolly drive up in the next week or so to see it and buy it if it looks as good in person as it does in pictures

yea i will definatly low ball him, i always do, we got our 99 SS for like 3k less becuz i went in there (12 years old at that time) and did all the talking for my parents lol, i walked up to the dealer and said " hey mister we will give u 13k for that car"

Seems kind of expensive for an auto with over 100,000 miles.

really? because this the the cheepes 91 z28 i have found with less than 120,000 miles on it, usually they are over 5grand. and as for it being and automatic, i dont think they made any manual tranny z28's in 91

I agree, that it would be a good deal, i found a guy selling a 305 TPI not long ago, wanted it, but couldnt afford it. he said if he couldnt get his asking price, he would sell it cheap to me, but he sold it for 3500 with a slippin clutch, bad tires, a spot of rust, and a bad exhaust

really? because this the the cheepes 91 z28 i have found with less than 120,000 miles on it, usually they are over 5grand. and as for it being and automatic, i dont think they made any manual tranny z28's in 91

I dont know, I dont follow Camaros very closely, all I remember is that I had a friend who bought a 92 Z28 conv with under 100,000 miles for $4500. I've also seen a few 93 and up z28s go for under $5000 with under 100k also.

But like I said I dont follow them, so it could be a good deal, I dont know.

100k on a chevy small block is like 200k on a 4cyl. You haven't even broken in a small block until 100k miles. I've seen *several* small blocks in excess of 400k. I've actually seen one with 620k on it -- which is the most I've heard of. Unless you abuse it, you'll be sick of the car before that engine gives up on you.