Motorcycle fans, owners?

jlgolden

I've always been a car nut, but now I've developed an interest in motorcycles. I'm a total newbie in the moto area...so I took a safety course and bought a new 2006 Kawasaki Ninja 650R to learn on. What a blast...what a rush!! Any other moto fans, owners out there???

My partner (also a beginner rider) has a 2004 Suzuki SV650S...purchased used for $4800. That bike is very entertaining, and was a consideration when I was shopping. Now, do tell us your "interesting" story!

well if you must pry...

a friend of mine told me her dad was gonna teach her to ride, and invited me to learn. So i went over learned, had dinner, had sex, (she went to bed), drank beer, and helped her brother drop an engine in his RX-7....so i got something from everyone in the family that day, it was a good day...enjoyable :)

I'm somewhat of a fan. I've always been interested by them and definitely hope to own one. I also plan on getting my motorcycle's license sometime this summer. I already know how to ride... just haven't done it legally yet. :D My dad has a Honda Nighthawk 750. I forget the year (91, I think but I have no idea). It's alright, but my dad insists of having one of those sissy bars on the back (looks terrible with it). That and the tires need replaced... it's somewhat unpredictible in the turns. I'll get some pics of it sometime...

I'm a fan. I tried to be an owner/rider, but I nearly broke my wrist at the training course, so I decided to table it for a while.

Here's my list of bikes that I like. Obviously, I'm partial to cruisers:

Harley:

VRSC

the Dyna Glides,

the Electra-glide.

Polaris/Victory:

Vegas

Hammer

Truimph:

Rocket

Yamaha:

V-star 650 custom (would have been my first bike)

Road Star Warrior.

Honda:

VTX line

Vaulkyrie.

i love lots of bikes, but having a kid and huge mortgage means no bikes for now.

love

V-rods (night rod is incredible)

V-maxxes

Stars

Victory's

Triumphs

some BMW's

lots of Yamas, Kawas (ZZR!) and Susuckis

Hate most Hondas, they make bland bikes too but i like Interceptors/VFR's

and the RUCKUS is a cool bike.

love scooters too!