Rollerblades

Yesterday I broke out the rollerblades for the season.... the pair I have, I've owned since 1997. I got out to the bike trail, strapped them on, and *SNAP*,

two straps broke. :facepalm:

Anyone have any suggestions for a set of replacement blades that are good quality but don't look like I belong on the set of Dragonball Z?

I thought rollerblading died out the same year Big Willie Style was released. :/

Anyone have any suggestions for a set of replacement blades that are good quality but don't look like I belong on the set of Dragonball Z?

LOOOOOOOOL

Apparently my local DSG is teh suck. I stopped in one near the bike trail yesterday and they don't carry even Rollerblade parts much less the blades themselves!

Though they do sell guns in this location just 5 miles from downtown Pittsburgh.... :palm:

Apparently my local DSG is teh suck. I stopped in one near the bike trail yesterday and they don't carry even Rollerblade parts much less the blades themselves!

Though they do sell guns in this location just 5 miles from downtown Pittsburgh.... :palm:

Get them online - DSG has a 30 day Money back for all the recreation ware.

Get them online - DSG has a 30 day Money back for all the recreation ware.

And, if DSG's rollerblade return policy is like their policy for soccer cleats, then they give you a return label to ship things back for free if they don't fit well.

And, if DSG's rollerblade return policy is like their policy for soccer cleats, then they give you a return label to ship things back for free if they don't fit well.

Yes, I think they do. I had my golf shoes and snickers come with that policy.

I've logged hundreds of miles on several pairs of skates, mostly while playing hockey.

My dusty, underutilized pair is currently siting in the trunk of Julie's BMW... they are about 9 or10 years old.

I am not a fan of flashy footwear. I wear black, low sheen Wolverine boots to work and then on the weekends. My gym sneakers are the plainest NBs I could find. Flashy footwear is ghey. So I can understand why you want to find a good, modest looking pair.