Outlook Story Removed

Guest Josh

Without having the thread to reference, he implied there was going to be a serious rethinking of the Outlook going on. In fact, Josh, you're still inferring something is going to go on we don't know about by saying you're expecting an apology. we already know it's been delayed a couple of months, so what is it exactly we're gonna be apologizing for? Are you still implying this fully developed vehicle is gonna be canceled?

I'm sorry to further this more, I should just drop it, but you keep furthering it with your holier than thou posting. Josh, you're going to do much greater things in life than this, don't expect an apology and take some humility pills. My biggest problem was the inferrence of serious issues going on with the Outlook, much more than a simple delay, as well as the usage of the word "shelved" in the title. Finally, if you never implied canceled, then why did so many people interpret that? Obviously there was something there suggesting there were serious problems going on. Then, when everyone went on to have a meltdown, why the heck didn't you step in and pacify things......reminding everyone the only sure thing was a slight delay, and that in fact speculation of "cancellation" was premature. Instead, you just let a few thousand people lose some hope in GM.

I still say, you must post a retraction and highlight it on the first page. The message implied, IMHO, was of cancellation, or at least serious problems, and you let everybody believe it and spread the word. Be a professional, it doesn't make you lesser to admit that you posted something incorrectly, all the biggest news publications have to do it, and it's the correct way of assuming responsibility as well as gaining credibility and acknowledging the main goal of factual reporting....Accept the criticism and admit you're wrong, it's only one critique, you'd be the bigger man if you accept there was something you could have done better.

Edited by turbo200

As it should have been!

Z is also right. We will just have to wait and see how this Outlook story plays out. But, I will expect a full apology from every single person, web-site and "enthusiast" out there that continues to badmouth me, this site and the information that I feature.

That said, we're all entitled to our opinions, and frankly I know what was said, and nothing about the vehicle being currently cancelled was mentioned. I'd love for somebody to prove otherwise.

Kinda convenient to dare people to prove otherwise when your original post is not available to be quoted. Seeing as how you are the only one with access to it, it is very hard to use the original thread.

I really think people are making too big a thing of this. Some of you seem really on edge about this and it's getting pretty ugly.

I just suggest we agree to disagree who's in the wrong concerning this and move on.

The Outlook isn't cancelled; all is well.

If the original "article" never stated the Outlook was outright cancelled, then, at the very least, it was very poorly written since that is how such a large number of people interpreted it.

Anyway, can't wait to see the damn thing. It's supposed to be great.

Edited by 4gm

As it should have been!

Z is also right. We will just have to wait and see how this Outlook story plays out. But, I will expect a full apology from every single person, web-site and "enthusiast" out there that continues to badmouth me, this site and the information that I feature.

That said, we're all entitled to our opinions, and frankly I know what was said, and nothing about the vehicle being currently cancelled was mentioned. I'd love for somebody to prove otherwise.

NOT ME!!!!! f@#k YOU ASSHOLES!