A Dodgefan Moment, a Balthazar moment, and a sixty eight panther moment....

My dodgefan moment...we got a lot of runs at the last autocross, and got to ride along in a Viper driven 'in anger." I still like the Z06 a little better (it feels like a little more of an animal) but...ohmygodwhatacar

My Balthazar moment...pulled up in a rural driveway in a service call to fix some electricd...guys is an old fart from New Jersey...has a 62 Pontiac Grand Prix with 64,000 original miles, dark marron, nice shape...sitting in the driveway. Guy spent most of his life in New Jersey before moving to Ohio...he also had a 69 Mach 1, a 67 Mustang fastback, and a 65 Mustang convertible.

My sixty eight panther moment...was doing a service call at a truck stop...and then a riced Celica...really riced...pulled away from the pumps when I was getting a tool out of my work van. I looked at that car and said "what a pig."

I turned around...and a whole convoy of Kenworths pulling livestock trailers full of pigs pulled in off of I-70...must have been about eleventy billion pigs.

Evidently Karma is not a bitch, she agrees with us at Cheers and Gears!

Chris

^ You're in the electrical biz, digital cameras are electric-powered... NO EXCUSE! ;)

Cool- there was a dude 5 minutes from me who had a '62 4-spd car w/ 8-lugs just sitting in his rural driveway... silver car in nice shape, but he moved who knows where. I like '62s just fine! ;)

Edited by balthazar