Next Gen Dodge Durango spied outside of Denver

Drew Dowdell

Next Gen Dodge Durango spied outside of Denver

post-51-12819729418866.jpg

Member GM4Life snapped these pics of the next generation Dodge Durango on I-76 about 75 miles south of Denver.

post-51-12819731415904.jpg

post-51-12819731427337.jpg

post-51-12819731438217.jpg

post-51-12819731448244.jpg

post-51-12819731459148.jpg

post-51-12819731469022.jpg

Related:

:forum:Dodge Durango name confirmed

:forum:Dodge Durango Interior exposed

:forum:Dodge Durango Rendered

Hmmm...typos. I-76 runs north/north east of Denver up to Nebraska and I-80. Not south of Denver. Probably heading down to I-70 and out to the mountains for high altitude testing, or down to Colorado Springs to drive up and down Pikes Peak to test brakes.

SPIED: 2011 Dodge Durango Ain't Ready to Throw Away its Camouflage Just Yet

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 18, 2010

Even though Dodge has started playing the striptease photo game with the 2011 Durango, the Detroit carmaker is still keeping test cars under cover for apparent reasons. Forum member GM4Life from 'Cheers and Gears' bagged these photos of a camouflaged prototype of the seven (or eight) seater crossover on the highway somewhere near Denver, Colorado.

The new generation of the Durango, now a unibody crossover model based on the mechanicals and platform of the latest Jeep Grand Cherokee, will be built alongside its sister Jeep model at the Chrysler Group's Jefferson North plant in Detroit. Set to compete against Ford's new Explorer, the Durango will most likely hit showrooms by the end of the year.

Photos: Cheers and Gears

link:

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2010/08/spied-2011-dodge-durango-ain-ready-to.html