Check out Gran Turismo 5

This game is amazing in appearance. Like all of the upcoming PS3 games shown at E3, we were blown away. Gran Truismo 5 looks to provide a truly GT racing experience, right down to pitting for fuel and tires. I can't wait to get my hands on this game!

Who here is looking forward to the new PS3 and the new GT5 game?

Gran Turismo 5 Preview Edited by network engineer

I have PS2 and cant wait until PS3 comes out. All my buddys changed the minds from buying the next Xbox when I told them about the Blu-Ray and Blue-tooth in the PS3. It's amazing to see how the times have changed since NES. . . which i still fire up from time to time. B)

First, I love the fast reply box. Next, the PS3 will come fully equipped. No half assed missing all the nice features version like the Xbox 360. Secondly, the games for ALL next generation consoles should be about $59. Not a bad price really, when you consider that a movie costs about $10 and lasts 2 hours. The games typically last 20 - 30 hours. That's a much better value. Plus the cost of producing games has risen dramatically.

I'll end up buying both Xbox and PS3...honestly, I think the 360 will be better, but the PS3 looks pretty good too...for some reason I coudln't get the bigger version of those thmbnails (if they were even thumbnails) but I have seen the video for GT5 and bigger pics before, and when I saw it they looked ok, nothing spectacular though...

How expensive will this PS3 be? Also, what all features does it have. I can't imagine it having anything useful for me. But, damn... I just got a PS2 about 2 years ago. And I just got GT4 a few months ago...

[post="7886"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I don't think a firm price has been set but it may be over $300.

Too bad the GT series is never available for PCs.

[post="7862"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Agreed.... The last console I owned (and uh.. well still do) is the Atari 7800 B)

Granted my bro has an xbox but the only game he got that's somewhat appealing is Gotham City Racing 2.. but I'm not motivatve enough to unlock all the cars and the controls just don't feel right on IMO, I'd rather have a keyboard if I can't use a steering wheel.