Sign in to follow this  
Cory Wolfe

BV's Chevies

I don't believe I have ever posted any pics of the Blazer and I know I haven't posted any of my dad's "new" Silverado work truck... So... why not since it's nice out today, right? :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yeah, why is the truck a POS? The Blazer is a big, blazing POS, but the truck? No way Jose! :angry::huh:

Yes... everyone knows why the Blazer is a POS. :P

As for the Silverado... it, too, is a POS. A mini POS, though. Mini POS's aren't as big of POS's as regular POS's. But why, you ask? It isn't new and it's had it's share of problems, according to my dad, who is friends with the guy who had it before him. That and it also has problems with pushbutton 4wd system.

WTF is up with that system? Mom's Blazer, Dad's Silverado, Grandpa G's Silverado, Grandpa W's S10, and a Great Aunt's Blazer all have problems with it. Which is 5 way too many. <_<

Anyways, I'm not taking away from the Silverado. It's an excellent truck and is atleast 10 times better than the F-150 he previously had. That and it matches my Grand Am! Their both green and angry! :D

I love this current angry-faced Silverado. I'm certain I will own one someday... even if it is flat black and wiht 6 KC ligths on the roof. :D

Hey, at least you're driveway is 100% GM. I wish I could still say the same but I sold out to Infiniti/Datsun. :ph34r:

I predict Sixty8 will succumb to one of those sexy new Versa hatchbacks. :o:nono::yes::thumbsup: :AH-HA_wink:

I see a GTR in his future, personally....oh wait...that's my garage after I become rich and famous. It's parked right next to the '09 Camaro SS.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook