Come on! None of you "insiders" have an...

The regular Denali should at least be in production now, since the regular Yukons started in January and there has been at least one dealer offering one up on Ebay.

As for the longer models, the actual chart says this:

http://fleetnews.gmcanada.com/news_flash/e...shtml#TopOfPage

...but I did already here from a few people that they had went and seen a new Suburban at their dealer, so I think they started production on those a bit earlier than what is stated on that page.

I do wonder too, from anyone in the know, what specific dates they've heard, particularly since GM moved some of the later intros up a bit more.

..for the rest of the GMT900s?  I am specifically looking for info on the Denali and XL Denali.  From what I hear the schedules may have been bumped up a little, so I am anxious to find out.  The people on this board seem to know more than the dealers.

thanks!

From what I was hearing they should be at the dealers anytime now. They had Denali there that was a regular production vehicle, the XL was a prototype. I don't know if you've driven the regular 07 or not but you wont be disapointed....

I just drove an 07 Escalade yesterday. Wow. What a machine. And considering I can get the loaded Denali that is the same vehicle (minus the cooled front seats) for 15K less....I'll take it!

And your right about the drive. I have an 03 Avalanche. Now comparision. The new trucks are quieter, firmer, more comfortable, and the new gadgets/nav/stereos are incredible. I can't wait to simply sit in my new truck in the garage and listen to the Bose sound system (for hours) :)