Hey Camino... I found you a

OMG!

That's the one I went to test drive a couple months ago, I could have had it for 8K!

That dealer has taken markup to new heights! The car is really nice,not perfect but very good. If I had sold something in time, I would have bought it. The Owner was a nice guy and I really wanted to buy the car but the timing was bad. I wonder what the dealer paid him.

I just noticed their ads in the new Auto Shopper Magazine's Specialty Shopper. When I checked out their web site, I too felt their prices were a bit high. They have a 1986 Olds 442 with T-tops, but want like $6k or $7K for it (pretty pricey for a car that would need some reconditioning). I though I'd pass them on to you regardless. It is funny that you've not only seen the '71 Chevelle wagon before, but already checked it out! :lol:

the nomad is pretty sweet!! theres a 1971 Elky that i see all the time thats the same color as that... its an SS too... tho ive never gotten close enough to see if its 396 or 454... altho i really cant get my mind off the red 69 L71 vette thats sittin in a gas station near my house... i want it so bad!!!!