One More For The Road

Well, TAmmy and I were selling our 99 Z/28 because I was thinking about another classic car and I wasn't using the 99 as a daily driver, which is why we bought it.

We found this...

Posted Image

They gave us $7000 for our 99 which had a lot of miles on it and we argued them down to $14500 for the 71. As soon as I get a nice day around here that I don't have to work i will get some better pics of this one. Hmmm, looks like my website needs updating, AGAIN. :P

Sweet! I love the 70.5-73, sometimes better than the 69. I'm not too thrilled with the supersized cowl-induction style hood, but still that car is in awesome condition.

Gotta love the yellow (in more ways than one) Mustang in the background. How apropos :chevy::5thgen:

VERY NICE!!!!!!

But, a word of advice...

Take VERY good care of that nose piece, because the RS set up is OUTRAGEOUS if you have to replace it.

I think the urethane nose piece (The little 3-4 inch nose extension on the grille--for those that don't know) alone is around $500 where I buy my parts from. And that's not counting the chrome grille surround, the upper AND lower valence, the RS "spoiler" and (In my case, mines a '73) the three piece grille insert.

What does it have under the hood?

P.S. "One More For the Road" Wasn't that Lynard Skynard?

It has a 355 under the hood and a 4 speed T-10 tranny. The whole car is in great shape and we plan on keeping it that way.

z28luvr01- Tammy agrees with you on the hood. I myself think its a little much but have no plans right now to change it.

We also found out that one of the previous owners has the orginal engine in his garage. He's supposed to contact us to see about us getting that too.