Need GM Lease information, please help

Northstar

So it appears that my sister could trade in her Alero and get a Cruze LS for about $50 a month. ($900 down, $159 a month for 39 months = $7100). Haggle that $100 off, take off $3500 in GM credits and $1500 or so in trade (that's on the low side) and you're at $2000 for 39 months = $51 a month.

However, I don't know what the residual value or money factor (interest rate/2400) are on the Cruze LT leases, which is obviously more desirable.

Similarly, for a base Regal (agreed upon selling price of MSRP, $27k) can be had for $249 a month for 39 months, $2000 down. I found a $28.8k model (adds heated seats, sunroof, dual power seats, some other stuff) for $25.5k, so not knowing the lease info I figured it would be safe to take about $500 off the total lease price of the lease term to determine how much it would cost us to lease this...

$249*39+2000 = $11700. Take off the $500 adjustment for price, $3500 GM credits, $1500 trade, $1000 loyalty bonus (that's already factored in on the Cruze) and you're at $5200. Divide by 39 months and we can get the Regal for $133 a month with nothing down.

However, it's hard for me to calculate the exact prices without nothing the residual value and interest rate or money factor. Somehow Edmunds admins (or whatever they're called) can find them, but I don't know where they are, can someone please help and post the RV and IR/MF for Cruze LT and Regal?

TIA!

cruze LS residual is set absurdly high right now, like 56% and it has cheap interest. there is also a lease subsidy. And according to info elsewhere, it seems like on the LS model, GM is waiving the down payment for some folks too off the advertised lease.

BUT YOU CAN'T GET CRUISE on the CRUZE LS!

Dealer i was at a couple weeks ago said Regal resid was 50% however there is a 3100 lease subsidy plus cheap interest.

Both cars are HEAVILY incentivized on leases right now and you're almost a fool not to.

In the case of the Regal, Lease that 28k car....it's 14k after 3 years. In 3 years that car will be on a used lot for 18k or more. So you can buy the car cheaper, or sell it and make a profit, all while having 3 fully warrantied years of hassle free lease of the best miles of the car.

IMO you cannot pass up the Regal deal right now as an alternative to say a Cruze or a Focus or a Malibu. Speaking of, Malibu leases are cheap right now too. I actually saw the Traverses are leasing shockingly cheap now too for the LS model.

The dealer advertising the Regal for $25.5k on the $28.8k model said it could be had for $195 a month. I'm guessing that includes tax, etc. but not sure, and they haven't responded yet after I asked.

The Cruze is only a good deal on the LS, which is a shame, because as you said you can't even get cruise control on it.

That Regal deal is really good, but I'm not sure that my sister wants that much of a car payment right now.

I only ever drive around town, though that may change if I get a full-time job not here, otherwise I could probably get $500 for the LSS and pay $75 a month for the Cruze.

I'm going to push this hard on my parents tonight. My sister drives 50 miles a day to work, so the 39 months, 39000 miles probably wouldn't work very well. But she could have the Civic that my brother currently has and run up the miles on that while my brother drives the Cruze around town.

$50 a month is simply too good of a deal. The Cruze will probably save my sister $50 a month in gas over the Alero, plus it has a warranty and the Alero has had a lot of repair costs.

Instead of the cruze or regal (both of which are good vehicles) I would look at the malibu..its in its last year of production and yet its probably one of the finest four door sedans out there...

I drive either a 2008 corvette or CTS with 304 hp and AWD and in my opinion the Malibu is an excellent vehicle...

I like the 177 hp 2.4 liter motor and the deals on the Malibu are insane right now for such a fine vehicle.

Rather than get the regal....tell your sister to get the malibu...and just up the mileage to 15k for a few pennies more...

I realize its not the latest GM vehicle like the cruze or the regal but its still an excellent vehicle..

Good looking and very nice to drive. What can I say...except I was impressed...I think it lands between the regal and the cruze in payment....

if not very close to the cruze...(more incentives I believe because its not a brand new design)

Don't tell your sister....just show her both the cruze and the malibu...

White or black malibu is a good looking vehicle too..or pick the color your sister likes and show it to her.

That would be my choice ...Best subsidized lease deal out there...IMO

For what you can get on the Regal I think it is a better deal than the Malibu. For only about $40 more a month you can get a Regal with a lot more equipment than a Malibu 1LT. The LS is very cheap and probably has more equipment than the Cruze. I'm not sure if she wants something as big as the Malibu though.

The Ally website is sort of annoying because it does 15,000 mile per year leases. So it tells me it would cost $95 a month for the Cruze rather than $50 because of the increase in price for the extra miles. It would be nice if you could chose how many miles you wanted. Obviously you can get either, why can't it show either?