MB & HW

Glad to see the blue Holden Ute is out already. Saw on eBay in limited quantities, making it too expensive. I'm patient, so I'll wait for it to hit my local shelves. Got the green, red, and purple 5-pack releases, all I need is the blue! Hard to believe all have been issued in one year (well, the green was released in 2010).

IMG_20111012_090300.jpg

Last night's score. Had to work later so the traffic on Route 1 near the Quakerbridge Mall is less, meaning not only could I enter the Toys R Us parking lot but more importantly leave it to get back onto Route 1.

Was happy to find the blue Holden Ute and black GMC 'A-Team' van... the MCSS is pretty sweet looking, and the '64 Chevelle is a new model for 2012.

Yep, need those othertwo myself.

Still waiting on the 2012 full list.

Please post the list(s), please. I like to be on the lookout for the new models! ;)

By the way, I noticed yesterday Johnny Lightning now has an '80 Citation hatchback in beige and tan 2 tone.

Johnny Lightning is making some cool small die-cast vehicles that you typically would never expect to see.

By the way, I noticed yesterday Johnny Lightning now has an '80 Citation hatchback in beige and tan 2 tone.

Johnny Lightning is making some cool small die-cast vehicles that you typically would never expect to see.

Would never expect to see? Hot Wheel released their Citation in 1981! ;-)

Chevy_Citation_WhtBW1.JPG

Oddly, with all the wear and tear, it looks like what most REAL '81 Citations look like today.

Would never expect to see? Hot Wheel released their Citation in 1981! ;-)

Chevy_Citation_WhtBW1.JPG

Oddly, with all the wear and tear, it looks like what most REAL '81 Citations look like today.

*grins*

I have that Citation, too! You can see it in this pic:

http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/collection/cortmod08_jpg.html

I want that gold Firebird and red Caddy.....lol.

Cort | 38.m.IL | pigValve + paceMaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic

* PRE-SURGERY PARTY = ~5:30p-10:30p, Saturday, 10/29/2011 at Beef Villa, 1225 W Spring St, S Elgin IL *

"Didn't I tell you?" __ Colbie Caillat __ 'Realize'

• 1 month later...

Found a few HWs that were new to me...a silver and red '68 Nova and a silver '69 Chevelle in the Garage series, and in the Hot Ones series, a yellow '80 El Camino and a grey '84 Grand Prix stock car.

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar

I like that SDV.

<iframe src="http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?t=cheeandgear-20&o=1&p=8&l=as1&asins=B001SKGAN2&ref=qf_sp_asin_til&fc1=000000&IS2=1&lt1=_blank&m=amazon&lc1=0000FF&bc1=000000&bg1=FFFFFF&f=ifr" style="width:120px;height:240px;" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

If anyone out there has or spots a bustle back Seville (I don't know if it was HW or MB) please consider snagging it for me if it is a reasonable price. I had one as a kid and have no idea what happened to it. It was silver an burgandy two tone.

If anyone out there has or spots a bustle back Seville (I don't know if it was HW or MB) please consider snagging it for me if it is a reasonable price. I had one as a kid and have no idea what happened to it. It was silver an burgandy two tone.

That was a Hot Wheels car...they made it in a couple different colors.

1982_1698a.jpg

Tomica also made a Seville, smaller scale than the HW, w/ opening front doors..

Tomy%20T51.jpg

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar