Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Name Those Vans!

The crease down the middle makes me think International Harvester;

3572752308_c415db6461.jpg

But there's no grille, so I'm going to go with White Horse, since they look the most similar.

EDIT: It would have to be a White Horse; those are the only rear-engined delivery vehicles built that early, I think. :wacko:

Very cheeky, all of them. No hope of naming them without consulting the intranets though, and that takes a bit of the fun out of it for me.

Is that first one factory stock?

Second one is a USPS vehicle, it resembles one of their shipping boxes

Third one is cute as heck, but appears far gone - where's the motor located?

The Thresher motorhome at the bottom is a sweetie

Isn't the top buggy a Willys by badge?

The cutsey van I posted is the Stutz Pak-Age-Car. Stutz bought Pak-Age-Car in '32 and built these out of Indianapolis until filing for BK in '37. Diamond T took over and continued production until '41. There are only approximately 10 of these left today.

The top one is a Jeep FJ-3 Fleetvan:

fleetvan1.jpg

The bottom one is a Jeep FJ-6 Fleetvan

Img_5566.jpg

Img_5556e.jpg

The top one is a Jeep FJ-3 Fleetvan:

fleetvan1.jpg

The bottom one is a Jeep FJ-6 Fleetvan

Img_5566.jpg

Img_5556e.jpg

Can't see the pix

:cussing:

Here's a close up of the badge:

1963-FJ3-Jeep-Fleetvan-em.jpg

The FJ-3 Fleetvan:

fleetvan1.jpg

The FJ-6 fleetvan:

Img_5566.jpg

Img_5556e.jpg

and just for giggles, the the White Horse:

F4A_229_1.JPG

Haha, that White Horse is such a little darlin'. I want one!

EDIT: it doesn't match balthy's decrepit photo though... was there a body redesign at some point?

The cutsey van I posted is the Stutz Pak-Age-Car. Stutz bought Pak-Age-Car in '32 and built these out of Indianapolis until filing for BK in '37. Diamond T took over and continued production until '41. There are only approximately 10 of these left today.

I would go for either the White Horse or the Pak-Age-Car- both are so much slicker than the (still intriguing) Jeeps.

The Pak-Age-Car (I know where two are) is so cool. Rear engined Lycoming four-cylinder mated to a four-speed (I believe) transaxle.