My siblings' lives are in my hands..

Chris_Doane

http://www.chrisdoan...f-the-siblings/

(click above for the video)

The day after Christmas, lot of people might be tempted to lay around and eat the remaining Christmas tree-shaped cookies. Not us.

Monday afternoon, I took one brother and sister-in-law down to the heliport, and then flew back up to Saginaw. Once on the tarmac, we swapped one brother and sister-in-law for the other pair.

We managed to fly over downtown Saginaw, my parents house, a pickle factory, dodge a seagull with a death wish and freak Lauren out with a steep angle, orbiting turn.

Who needs cookies?

That's good wouldn't want to spoil their ride

I on the other hand was given a bad trip at age 9 and still wont step foot into a helicopter not any problem with fixed wing aircraft, I've had about 10hrs rt seat time.

Bummer...come fly with my instructor sometime, that will fix everything.

I on the other hand was given a bad trip at age 9 and still wont step foot into a helicopter not any problem with fixed wing aircraft, I've had about 10hrs rt seat time.

Sorry NEVER gona happen

Sorry NEVER gona happen

So what happened?