Chevelle ride along video for Camino

BigPontiac

I was disappointed with the Camaro until the last run through the gears and that was a glimpse of Heaven on Earth. To me the sound I miss the most is the tranny whine in the muscle car sound mix. Another sound I miss is from the front pump of a Powerglide not that I want one or anything. The mileage sucked on my buddy's 327 275HP 67 Imp sport sedan. But the sound was great, at least to a 52y/o gear head. Moms 62 Belair wagon & a couple of my Corvairs had them. Its just like eating food and going back to your childhood :AH-HA:

Thanx for the memories sorry for an old timers trivial pursuit.

Edited by 67impss

I think their technique worked a little better in the Chevelle video...probably some learning curve when they did the Camaro.

Still fun to watch for me too with all my toys in hibernation for the winter. :)

I may need to try this camera trick with the Novamad this summer...

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Hey there, we noticed you're using an ad-blocker. We're a small site that is supported by ads or subscriptions. We rely on these to pay for server costs and vehicle reviews.  Please consider whitelisting us in your ad-blocker, or if you really like what you see, you can pick up one of our subscriptions for just $1.75 a month or $15 a year. It may not seem like a lot, but it goes a long way to help support real, honest content, that isn't generated by an AI bot.

See you out there.

Drew
Editor-in-Chief

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search

Change privacy settings