Best 2013 SuperBowl Commercial

David

So companies this week have been rolling out the commercials leading up to SuperBowl Sunday.

Have you watched any yet and have a favorite?

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/how-will-audi-s-super-bowl-commercial-end--you-decide--181755230.html;_ylt=AhC9VB5XUIFJWztrjZN_WcuOJvJ_;_ylu=X3oDMTNvNXFsY2w3BG1pdAMEcGtnAzNiZTg3ZGFmLWFjMDEtMzdjYS1hMTZlLWExYTYwNmVkZjViMQRwb3MDMwRzZWMDTWVkaWFCQ2Fyb3VzZWxNaXhlZExQQ0EEdmVyA2Q0NTk4YmMyLTZhMzctMTFlMi1iYmZjLTUxNWE4ZjNmYWZmYw--;_ylv=3

Yahoo has a section that allows you to start watching, so far I have to say that VW commercials are a dud. Reggie and Be Happy are not going to sell me a car.

On the other Hand I have only watched 1 of the Audi commercials and it was the Prom one which I loved.

Sound off on what commercials are making you laugh and which ones do you love?

Will GM be able to top themselves with Dave having lost his life because he drove a Ford?

So please post which is your over all favorite commercial and which is your favorite Auto Commercial!

I try and never watch the Super Bowl ads until the game itself... more fun that way.

But you miss out on all the variations that are way to funny. Almost every vendor has 3-5 commercials and are running contest to pick the best one for Sunday. Without seeing them you do not know what you have missed.