dfelt

Best 2013 SuperBowl Commercial

So companies this week have been rolling out the commercials leading up to SuperBowl Sunday.

Have you watched any yet and have a favorite?

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/how-will-audi-s-super-bowl-commercial-end--you-decide--181755230.html;_ylt=AhC9VB5XUIFJWztrjZN_WcuOJvJ_;_ylu=X3oDMTNvNXFsY2w3BG1pdAMEcGtnAzNiZTg3ZGFmLWFjMDEtMzdjYS1hMTZlLWExYTYwNmVkZjViMQRwb3MDMwRzZWMDTWVkaWFCQ2Fyb3VzZWxNaXhlZExQQ0EEdmVyA2Q0NTk4YmMyLTZhMzctMTFlMi1iYmZjLTUxNWE4ZjNmYWZmYw--;_ylv=3

Yahoo has a section that allows you to start watching, so far I have to say that VW commercials are a dud. Reggie and Be Happy are not going to sell me a car.

On the other Hand I have only watched 1 of the Audi commercials and it was the Prom one which I loved.

Sound off on what commercials are making you laugh and which ones do you love?

Will GM be able to top themselves with Dave having lost his life because he drove a Ford?

So please post which is your over all favorite commercial and which is your favorite Auto Commercial!

I try and never watch the Super Bowl ads until the game itself... more fun that way.

But you miss out on all the variations that are way to funny. Almost every vendor has 3-5 commercials and are running contest to pick the best one for Sunday. Without seeing them you do not know what you have missed.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today.
  • Similar Content

• By William Maley
      If there is one bright spot in Volkswagen, it has to be their commercial division. Through August, the division has seen sales increase 8.2 percent to 308,500 models. With their success, it should come as no surprise they are considering moving into other markets such as the U.S.
      Eckhard Scholz, Volkswagen's commercial vehicles division CEO tells Reuters that the United States "are still a highly interesting market." A lot of this comes from many commercial vehicle manufacturers operating in the U.S. are taking ideas from their European counterparts. But when asked about possibly selling vehicles in the U.S., Scholz said,
      "A lot of things come to mind but at the moment I have nothing concrete to say."
      Volkswagen's commercial division handles the Caddy, Transporter, and Crafter vans, along with the Amarok pickup. 
      This isn't the first time that Volkswagen has considered bringing over some of their commercial vehicles. Last year, then CEO of Volkswagen of America, Michael Horn said the automaker was looking at possibly bringing over one of their vans into the U.S.
      But there is a big elephant in the room; the diesel emission scandal. A fair number of commercial vehicle buyers like diesel engines for fuel economy and the ability to handle heavy loads. But Volkswagen may have a very difficult time trying to get diesel engines certified in the U.S. They might have to go with gas engines for the time being which could limit their appeal. 
      Source: Reuters

View full article
    • By William Maley
      If there is one bright spot in Volkswagen, it has to be their commercial division. Through August, the division has seen sales increase 8.2 percent to 308,500 models. With their success, it should come as no surprise they are considering moving into other markets such as the U.S.
      Eckhard Scholz, Volkswagen's commercial vehicles division CEO tells Reuters that the United States "are still a highly interesting market." A lot of this comes from many commercial vehicle manufacturers operating in the U.S. are taking ideas from their European counterparts. But when asked about possibly selling vehicles in the U.S., Scholz said,
      "A lot of things come to mind but at the moment I have nothing concrete to say."
      Volkswagen's commercial division handles the Caddy, Transporter, and Crafter vans, along with the Amarok pickup. 
      This isn't the first time that Volkswagen has considered bringing over some of their commercial vehicles. Last year, then CEO of Volkswagen of America, Michael Horn said the automaker was looking at possibly bringing over one of their vans into the U.S.
      But there is a big elephant in the room; the diesel emission scandal. A fair number of commercial vehicle buyers like diesel engines for fuel economy and the ability to handle heavy loads. But Volkswagen may have a very difficult time trying to get diesel engines certified in the U.S. They might have to go with gas engines for the time being which could limit their appeal. 
      Source: Reuters
    • By dfelt
      G. David Felt
      Staff Writer Alternative Energy - www.CheersandGears.com

2016 J.D. Powers VDS SUVs

JD powers has their 2016 vehicle dependability study out. VDS Study
       You can review it for all other segments, but being a dedicated SUV / CUV buyer, I was curious to know after 3 years who was top dog.
      Small SUV - Buick Encore Compact SUV - Chevrolet Equinox Compact Premium SUV - Mercedes-Benz GLK Midsize SUV - Nissan Murano Midsize Premium SUV - Lexus GX Large SUV - GMC Yukon I have to say that having 3 of the 6 segments covered by a GM product is pretty damn impressive!
    • By dfelt
      G. David Felt
      Staff Writer Alternative Energy - www.CheersandGears.com

GM and Navistar reach Commercial Agreement

GM and Navistar have signed a long term agreement to co develop future medium duty Class 4/5 trucks for the Commercial Chevrolet truck line.

GM is excited to expand and grow their commercial line of trucks as they add to the fleet lineup of crossovers, vans, trucks and medium duty trucks. Navistar will add 300 jobs and invest 12 million into their facility to produce these new vehicles that will be sold under GM's Chevrolet division and Navistar.

http://media.gm.com/media/us/en/gm/home.detail.html/content/Pages/news/us/en/2015/sep/0930-navistar.html

So then does this mean Chevrolet will have competitors to Fords F450, F550, F650 and F750 models?
    • By dfelt
      Boldride had their story published on Yahoo Auto's today. They asked who built the best concept cars and in researching for this story they found even 6 yrs after the production lines stopped, Nobody built better concepts than Pontiac and they were from the 80's!

Nobody better than Pontiac Concepts?

1986 Pontiac Trans Sport

1987 Pontiac Pursuit

1988 Pontiac Banshee

1989 Pontiac Stinger

Concepts did not stop in the 80's either. Just a taste of what you can find at Boldride web site

1990 Pontiac Sunfire

1992 Pontiac Salsa

2007 Pontiac Solstice

So what do you think? Is Pontiac the best out there for building Concepts? If you disagree state your facts and post some pictures and links so we can discuss this!
  • My Clubs

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook