Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Solstice Turbo in Cleveland?

I did not see this but had a coworker who went to Hot Import Nights in Clevleand last week. He reported a lot of modified Cobalts and other cars at the GM dsisplay. He did say they had a Turbo Solstice at the GM display. I do not know anymore than this so if the GM display is around someone please take a look and see if it is there.

I know the guy I work with well and he Knows turbo's. He has a 400HP Neon he built himself. I just wondered if it was a 07 Turbo set up on a show car or what. It was the first time I heard of a turbo in public on display. This was a GM display showing Pontiac, Chevy and Saturn. They also had a extensive Ecotech display. I am not a sport compact guy but now I wish I had gone when they tried to talk me into taking my car up. Edited by hyperv6

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Hey there, we noticed you're using an ad-blocker. We're a small site that is supported by ads or subscriptions. We rely on these to pay for server costs and vehicle reviews.  Please consider whitelisting us in your ad-blocker, or if you really like what you see, you can pick up one of our subscriptions for just $1.75 a month or $15 a year. It may not seem like a lot, but it goes a long way to help support real, honest content, that isn't generated by an AI bot.

See you out there.

Drew
Editor-in-Chief

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search

Change privacy settings