HOLY !&*$!!!

I can't believe what I've just seen. The writers on that show are so balsy for doing what they just did!

For those of you Lost fans on the West Coast, you can't miss tonight's episode. Especially the last 5 minutes.

You'll go nuts!

If not, you have no soul!

know the professor couldnt take it anymore and hung himself with one of the 50,000 clothes the millionaires brought, on a 3 hour boat tour (it isnt even a tour boat set up either), off a hiway sign behind the studio.

(I find that funny that they had to use stuff like the radio to drown out the hiway noise when filming)

NOBODY GIVE AWAY what happened.

I totally expected that one thing to happen, but not the second and third thing.. if you viewers know what I'm talking about.

Edited by Cadillacfan

I cant belive that th fat guy got sucked up by a lavendar light from the Frito lay factory next to the Nextel store on the island.

I don't see what the big deal is...

Anyways, the only TV show that has hung onto me is House MD. Now it's a good show, IMO. I can't miss an episode of it. I watch Lost with my parents sometimes (they like it), but I don't really get it. It's certainly a different take on a television show, an interesting one at that, but I don't see why people are freaking out about it... :P

Dtill, what happened tonight was unexpected, even if I don't see what the big deal is. :D

I don't see what the big deal is...

Anyways, the only TV show that has hung onto me is House MD. Now it's a good show, IMO. I can't miss an episode of it. I watch Lost with my parents sometimes (they like it), but I don't really get it. It's certainly a different take on a television show, an interesting one at that, but I don't see why people are freaking out about it... :P

Dtill, what happened tonight was unexpected, even if I don't see what the big deal is. :D

You have to really get into it and watch it from the very beginning to understand what the show is all about.

I prefer shows like Mythbusters and Futre Weapons... Damn...a gun with no moving parts that can fire a million rounds per minute...insane. I also like anime, which you can obviously tell from my avatar. :P Anyway, reality shows for the most part suck.