I figured I would just start one thread and just post to it on the Fridays I remember. I see I only posted one previous #RacingFriday thread with Ken Gushi & Tyler McQuarrie so if the admins don't mind merging it would be cool. So, anyway, onto today's post.

In the video below you can see a near miss at 140mph. The driver exhibits some real skill but, as far as I can tell, he's an amateur (he may want to reconsider that). The video hosted at the link is a trimmed version of the good parts but I also include the link to the full  You Tube video where the driver gives his POV. 

miata-wipeout.jpg?w=648&h=365

#RacingFriday is here and this week we’ve got a compilation video for you chock full of BMW rally cars. I’ve said it before but it deserves to be repeated: rally really should be more popular here in the States so I’m happy to do my part. The video showcases these Beamers in a variety of terrains so those of you not familiar with the rally scene can get a better idea of what to expect. As always, let us know what you think and enjoy!

racingfriday-bmw-rally-compilation.jpg

racingfriday-fordfocuvwgolf.jpg?w=810&h=

It’s #RacingFriday and since we’ve been featuring Ford all week we figured there was no good reason to stop now. You were probably expecting to see a classic Mustang vs Camaro stand-off or drag race or even some Formula D action with a Fiesta but we thought we’d change it up a little with a drag race between a VW Golf and a Ford Focus.

Edited by Rvinyl.com