Board games / Card games you like...

I'm pretty limited:

1. Pictionary

2. Trivial pursuit

Haven't played cards in over 10 years.

Pictionary:

got "Times Square" once...quickly drew an aerial of the 5 boroughs and then lined in "Bdwy - 7th - 42nd" and our team got it as a result of it. I had to draw fast.

Trivial Pursuit:

you want me on your team for the geography questions...this chick once insisted she knew the answer and didn't...it was about a body of water touching Iran....the answer was "Caspian Sea" and I knew that...well, we got it wrong....pushy bitch. :lol:

Edited by trinacriabob

I'm shocked nobody has mentioned...

Uno

Yatzee

Sorry!

Aggravation

Or, some newer ones:

Phrase Craze (er, I think that's the name of it)

Scategories (again, I believe this is the game of which I'm thinking)

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

"Every hands a winner & every hands a loser" ... Kenny Rogers ... 'The Gambler'

Do you remember a board game named "Probe?" I was less than 10 and I was playing it with my brother and 2 of his Boy Scout friends. There were 12 letter slots available and I thought "cool, I'll use that word I just saw in Readers Digest." It was in an article on sex education and I had no clue what it meant. About 4 or 5 letters into it, they guffawed and "Oh, geez." The word was "masturbation" ... yep, 12 letters long. It was as that time that I learned what the word meant.

The word was "masturbation" ... yep, 12 letters long.  It was as that time that I learned what the word meant.

...? "masturbation?"

I'm shooting a blank. Err, drawing! I'm drawing a blank. :P

Edited by NOS2006

Chutes and Ladders

No way...do they STILL make this....or do you just happen to have a well-preserved version (just like your Montes, for that matter)? Edited by trinacriabob

No way...do they STILL make this....or do you just happen to have a well-preserved version (just like your Montes, for that matter)?

LOL! Quote of the week material ;). He he he

Hmmm...as far as I know, yes, indeed, they still do make this game. At least, I coulda sworn I saw a "newer" version of it within the last year.

But, yes, we do have a well-preserved version of this game ... along with a few others that I'm shocked we still have ... he he he

Oh, I'm lucky as Sorry!

I have decent board game luck...but I prefer games that aren't luck based.

Stratego is another I'm pretty good at. I like the newer versions of it, too...

Pass the Bomb is another fun one...especially if you're drunk at New Years

Of course...I hope to try out The 80s Trivia Game sometime this summer...that'd be right up my alley...

CANDYLAND!

Im good at Stratego, Chess, monopoly, Life, 31, and euchre.

some other games to.

Life is tramatising tho to kids if they lose you can yell YOU SUCK AT LIFE It makes them cry since they cant comprehend the game name and real life at the same time. But I always marry a whore or my condoms break i get like 9 kids where i have to have another car on the bored to hold all the little peckerheads.