Press Kits

Does anyone here have any interest in manufacturer press kits?  I have certain ones I will not be parting with (Stingray, NSX) but most others I need to get rid of.  

If you cover the shipping I would be happy to send them to you. Most come with a catalog type information kit and a USB drive.

I have

2015 Challenger/Charger (unopened) - Claimed

2014 Jeep Cherokee (unopened)

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee (opened, complete)

2014 Jeep Kit with books on the lineup and a small safety kit (very heavy metal box, have USB drive but I've used it so it is blank)

2014 Dodge Durango - large book with USB inside. (open, complete)

Kia Soul - USB drive only....blank, in the shape of a punk hippity hoppity hampster

Ford - USB drive only....Blue Oval flip out USB, blank

Ram Promaster - USB drive only blank

The answer to that can vary greatly. In nearly all cases, they are kits given out to the journalists attending a press release event for a specific vehicle.

It can be anything from a cheap, plain, branded USB drive with the new model's pictures on it, to large books with pictures and stats on the new model, to even more elaborate things like water tight emergency kits (Jeep), an espresso cup set (Fiat), or fancy desk ornaments (Corvette, NSX).

FCA almost always does the biggest and bulkiest ones... large books or heavy metal boxes.  The one for the Dart was rather simple.. it was just a USB drive shaped like a dart you'd throw at a board.

Honda does the tiniest USB drives I've ever seen. 

VW does their in the shape of a key.

I have an Audi tie clip USB drive.

Mercedes hands out CD or business cards with their web address on them (cheap cheap cheap)

Does anyone here have any interest in manufacturer press kits?  I have certain ones I will not be parting with (Stingray, NSX) but most others I need to get rid of.  

If you cover the shipping I would be happy to send them to you. Most come with a catalog type information kit and a USB drive.

I have

2015 Challenger/Charger (unopened) - Claimed

2014 Jeep Cherokee (unopened)

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee (opened, complete)

2014 Jeep Kit with books on the lineup and a small safety kit (very heavy metal box, have USB drive but I've used it so it is blank)

2014 Dodge Durango - large book with USB inside. (open, complete)

Kia Soul - USB drive only....blank, in the shape of a punk hippity hoppity hampster

Ford - USB drive only....Blue Oval flip out USB, blank

Ram Promaster - USB drive only blank

Can you tell me what shipping to 08060 would be for the 2014 Jeep Kit?  Thanks!

What, no GMC?  :globe: 

Haven't I already sent you a GMC one?

I'll figure out the shipping for the jeep kit, but I may also be in the Philly area in the 1st week of December if you're around.

Actually, yes you did.  Thanks ;)

I may be traveling during the middle of the week but let's see what happens as the time gets closer.  Thanks, Drew!

Haven't I already sent you a GMC one?

I'll figure out the shipping for the jeep kit, but I may also be in the Philly area in the 1st week of December if you're around.

Actually, yes you did.  Thanks ;)

I may be traveling during the middle of the week but let's see what happens as the time gets closer.  Thanks, Drew!

I'll be there from Nov 29 - Dec 3rd.... however, I most likely will not have a car with me.