Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Nice Caliber pic

I like it. Kudos to Chrysler, who once again seems to be at the forefront, rather than reacting to market trends.

I guess all that money Lutz spent on the design center in the early 90s has paid off handsomely.

"Pretty good" is relative. I hate the Caliber. It looks

cheap and Korean... all I can think of is a Kia with a

Dodge Ram Grille. GRRRRR-OSSSSS.

I love the SRT-4s styling and am sad to see it go.

I would take one.

I just hope that Chrysler does end up making a coupe and/or sedan on this platform- more choice, more possible customers.

"Pretty good" is relative. I hate the Caliber. It looks

cheap and Korean... all I can think of is a Kia with a

Dodge Ram Grille. GRRRRR-OSSSSS.

I love the SRT-4s styling and am sad to see it go.

I can understand not liking one...but Korean? When was the last time they came up with something had sharp lines like that.

Edited by Dodgefan

I can understand not liking one...but Korean? When was the last time they came up with something had had sharp lines like that.

Exactly.

Certain aspects of new Mercedes-Benzes remind me more of Korea than anything Chrysler.