February Car Spotting Thread

Saw a white Mercedes-Benz Metris minivan in window van form, first I'd seen on the road.   Also saw a white w/ blue stripes tall roof Ford Transit panel van, with 'GT-350' stripes on the sides, black wheels.   

Also saw at the bank a black Rolls Royce Phantom w/ the custom front plate that said 'A$$HOLE'...lol.

Also saw an old GM Scenecruiser bus in Red Bull livery..which I later discovered has it's own facebook page.. https://www.facebook.com/Red-Bull-Scenicruiser-113160381322/

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar

• 2 weeks later...

Amazon delivered a package to my house today, first time I'd seen an Amazon delivery van...a new Ford Transit w/ the Amazon 'A' logo stuck on the sides and rear door..chatted w/ the driver a bit, he said this week was the first week of them doing deliveries in the area, instead of the usual UPS, USPS and FedEx Amazon deliveries...

Amazon delivered a package to my house today, first time I'd seen an Amazon delivery van...a new Ford Transit w/ the Amazon 'A' logo stuck on the sides and rear door..chatted w/ the driver a bit, he said this week was the first week of them doing deliveries in the area, instead of the usual UPS, USPS and FedEx Amazon deliveries...

Really??? Amazon has their own delivery vehicles? Impressive. 

With those lights, it sounds like a 90s CLK coupe, which was a disaster quality-wise compared to the rock solid E-class hardtop coupe that preceeded it..  that's when M-B started building to a price point rather the previous best or nothing approach...

Saw a clean, white '68 Pontiac Tempest Custom 4dr ht on Friday, and at the grocery this morning a worn-out '86-87 Fiero GT..faded red, missing various trim pieces incl. the rear side windows and trim.