Ultimate Dream Garage: Pre-1975 Collector's Car Edition

Frisky Dingo

Alright, NO excuse for lack of participation in this one. All of you classic and muscle car lovers, this one's for you. There is one caveat, however. I want to see true collector/investment grade cars here. Not run-of-the-mill stuff that you just happen to like. I'm talking cars with massive values- definitely way into 6-figure territory, preferably 7-figure- very rare numbers, etc. So, an example of something that doesn't count- a '69 Camaro SS. Something that does- '68 Charger Daytona.

Rules-

1) These are collector cars- they do not have to be used regularly, tracked, etc.

2) Maximum of 5 choices.

3) Production cars only.

4) Any market is allowed.

5) Must be no newer than a 1974 MY.

6) Again, only truly rare/valuable/irreplaceable/etc cars.

Have fun. 

You know I love these Frisky. I do this one with a side order of songs accompanying my choices

1935 Duesenberg SSJ Speedster. Because sometimes, I like to be Puttin' on the Ritz and what better way to do that than to try hard to be like Gary Cooper.
 Yeah, my choice is his very own Duesy.  Or Clark Gable's....that would be the red accented one.

du350105.jpg

1968 or 1969 Corvette L88 or ZL-1

Why Def Leppard Hysteria? Beause Corvettes are in the video and Rick Allen the drummer got his arm amputated because he crashed his 1984 Vette back in England.

L88_front.jpg

1971 Plymouth Hemi 'Cuda  426 convertible

You gonna burn, burn, burn, burn, burn to the wick
Oooo, Barracuda, oh yeah

1971-Plymouth-Hemicuda-Convertible1.jpg

Slick Black Cadillac...but preferably in blue...1957-1958 Cadillac Eldorado Brougham

I could have gone with Pink Cadillac by Springsteen or Aretha but I feel like Quiet Riot is more to my groove right about now.

3f259bd126d11e337bc03c14d1520a1c.jpg

1961 Ferrari 250 GT California Spyder

ooooooh yeah...

1961_ferrari_250_gt_swb_cal_spider-003-m