The moving adventure continues

I closed on my house in Ohio Jan 25th.   Today I got the first shipping Pod of content from Phoenix.   Watching one is these get unloaded was fun...pretty slick set up they have. Will unpack this week, fly back to AZ next weekend and start packing the second pod w/ furniture etc.   Hope to drive back here w/ the dogs and be in Ohio for good in about a month.    

IMG_1771.JPG

IMG_1760.JPG

IMG_1761.JPG

IMG_1763.JPG

IMG_1764.JPG

IMG_1765.JPG

IMG_1767.JPG

• Agree 1

• 1 month later...

Going slower than planned, had some delays and changes in plans.  Second Pod is leaving Phoenix this week, going back to Ohio for a week in early May to unpack it, then back to Phoenix to finish up.  Should be driving to Ohio w the dogs in the new Jeep before Memorial Day.  

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar

The adventure continues.  Pods showed up today to pick up full Pod #2 to ship off to Ohio (will be there in about 10 days), and drop off empty Pod #3 (the final one--will be mostly furniture).  Had to unload #3 to the street, move #2 out to the street, then move #3 into the driveway, then load up #2.   And the garbage truck was doing it's rounds, so the street got crowded...

IMG_1962.JPG

IMG_1963.JPG

IMG_1964.JPG

IMG_1965.JPG

IMG_1967.JPG

IMG_1968.JPG

IMG_1969.JPG

IMG_1970.JPG

IMG_1973.JPG

IMG_1974.JPG

IMG_1975.JPG

IMG_1976.JPG

IMG_1979.JPG

IMG_1980.JPG

IMG_1981.JPG

IMG_1984.JPG

1 minute ago, Cubical-aka-Moltar said:

oil stains on the driveway courtesy of my old Jeep, which had a leak or two for years...

I have a few of those of my own.

These photos were taken 3 days apart, in March 2016.   My old Jeep sitting in the driveway, a Phoenix sunset looking down my street, and the 2nd pic an Ohio sunset taken on the family farm...

IMG_0809.JPG

IMG_0814.JPG