Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

cobalt weight...?

loki

MSN auto is crap...wrong numbers. No Coblat sedan weighs 3200lbs. They have some right numbers though.

And they say 15.92 90.80 for a 5 speed 2 dr 2.4L? Pft...

I did 15.72 @ 921.68 MPH AT 3490 FT above sea-level. So its alot faster then a 15.9

Edited by avro206

avro, i know (msn autos is crap), but chevy.com doesn't have any more than 2 numbers, one for coupe/sedan ls to ss, and one for the ss/sc.

i did have them correct themselves on the g6 I4 info... they say they get thier info from the respectful company... i can copy that e-mail on here if you care. the info before said that the I4 had 8 valves and was OHV :lol:

avro, i know (msn autos is crap), but chevy.com doesn't have any more than 2 numbers, one for coupe/sedan ls to ss, and one for the ss/sc.

i did have them correct themselves on the g6 I4 info... they say they get thier info from the respectful company...  i can copy that e-mail on here if you care.  the info before said that the I4 had 8 valves and was OHV :lol:

my bad..I shold have listed a correct website for you, GM Canada has much better info sometimes.

Curb weight (kg / lb.): LS: 2780 / 1261

LT: 1267 / 2793

LTZ: 1318 / 2905

SS: 1302 / 2871 LS: 1239 / 2730

LT: 1244 / 2742

SS: 2815 / 1277

SS Supercharged: 2925 / 1327

http://gmcanada.com/english/vehicles/chevr...ti.jsp#Exterior