February finds on the open road (cars you've seen this month)

Sheez, I would have liked to have a photo upon starting this month's car spotting thread, but I was driving on the freeway a ways behind it.

I saw a '95 or '96 Buick Riviera in a candy apple red metallic color which may have been an extra cost color that year.

There's nothing really off the charts about such a sighting except that you don't see them that often, it was in excellent condition, and, from the rear, and rear 3/4, views, the strong fender flanks and the almost oval shape of the slightly inset rear fascia and tail lamp assembly make a pretty strong (and good) statement.  (I am definitely not a fan of what I call its preying mantis front end.)

There is a silver one of those last gen Rivs I see fairly often around here.  I really like the profile, rear end, and interior...and the decklid is pretty long for a late 90s car.    There is a house a few streets over that has this one, along w/ a last-gen Park Avenue Ultra and an early 90s Regal 2dr.  I think they may be a Buick fan...

Edited by Robert Hall
  • Upvote 1