Spark plug wires - 3800 V6

Guys, I have the distibutorless ignition on my Series I 3800 FWD Buick V6. 3 pods of 2...so to speak. I need to replace spark plug wires. It looks easy to do, but is it? The fronts are staring me in the face. The rears...are they hard to get to in the back of the engine compartment over the intake manifold cover? Also, are there are tricky clips or gymnastics as they go over and through the intake manifold area?

Any help is always appreciated!

I don't know about the earlier 3.8s but my 98 isn't too bad. You do need to be pretty flexible to the to the 3 in the back though. The hardest part on mine was that the wires were really tight on the plugs and took alot of force to get them off, which isn't easy in the back of the engine.

Well for my 87 century with the 3.8 it was extremely hard for 2 of the back plugs but I removed to top engine mount and rolled the engine forward and set a couple 2x4's to hold it up and it gave me plenty of room. Its really worth it because if it is as tight of a fit as mine was you can save yourself alot of trouble.

Edited by Buickfosure

Buickforsure just said it, you remove the two "dogbone" Engine Torque Strut Mounts and roll the engine around and you can get to the rear plugs and wires without any trouble. the 3800 Series II engine in my Impala took me about an hour to do a complete tune-up with plugs and wires.