looks like new car time

Well one month before final payment on the LSS, "someone" decided to key the LSS..............one month later they keyed it again and threw something on the paint that made the color under the clearcoat darken..............really looks like $h!!

then a week later they decided to key it yet again and gas cap was off and hanging

yes I know who it is, it took awhile to figure out, its a past girlfriend with an axe to grind but shes out of control, known for crazy stunts........but I never expected this and no! I did not burn her, in fact I always considered her a great friend and am more hurt than angry

anyhow, forget all that, its time for something new I just wish I didnt loose all the remaining value of the car with a destroyed paint job, we did keep it really clean and sharp.

Looking hard at G6 GTP. Im wondering how to find out all available price incentives. There is currently a 0% interest going on which is good but I want to make sure Im not missing anything. The salesman says because of the interest offer even the discounts available through work are off. I just want to make sure, this would be my first new car purchase so I know nothing about these things.

Thanks for any help :)

Edited by razoredge

Razor-haven't seen you post in a while....sounds like "Fatal Attraction" revisited.  You will need to keep an eye out for any car...especially a new one.

you are accurate and this one is over twenty years running..........fire and wind....

next car will be video protected

GMbuypower says that there are only the 0 for 72 offers, and Autonews does not have any hidden dealer incentives listed in their data center, so I guess there aren't any.

You can build an '06 G6 GTP on Edmunds with whatever options you want, and it will tell you the invoice price. Base, the markup is only about $1300, but as you add options it goes up. On a loaded one the markup is about $2400. Link: http://www.edmunds.com/new/2006/pontiac/g6...s.html?action=1