Just for BLACKVIPER!!!

Chris_Doane

here I'm thinkning it's going to be a bitchin Fiero and I get this.... :huh: :lol:

WMJ: Wow, nice use of my Google find.... when I found that in a Google search for Gary Coleman I almost fell off my chair laughing. :P Edited by Sixty8panther

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

[post="48430"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Calm down I was just playing, you caught me by surprise

I prefer guy #2.  He's fit without being musclebound.  Mike the Canuck, why you so scared?

Guy #2 is HOT.

[post="48460"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

lol I was expecting a car, and it caught me by surprise...lol it took me a few seconds to realise what i was seeing :lol:

Calm down I was just playing, you caught me by surprise
lol I was expecting a car, and it caught me by surprise...lol it took me a few seconds to realise what i was seeing :lol:

[post="48604"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Heh, Im perfectly calm. Yer the one getting excited. :D :D

(and no I dont mean that kid of "excited")

Now where is Vipes already? A whole thread just for him....

I'vr beendrinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --< (written by myy mom). But, yes, I have been. Been partying! aT MY HOUSE ! Yeah! lol Sorry if my typing sucks any. I'm drunk and myu mon is is trying to get ansers out of me as of why I've been skiping school. I keep saying its personal, but she won't go to bed. I really don't want to talk about it but she skepps buggin me. I just want to sleep. Anyways, i can't look at it at the moment. Hopefully I 'll like it. haha :P

I'vr beendrinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --< (written by myy mom). But, yes, I have been. Been partying! aT MY HOUSE ! Yeah! lol Sorry if my typing sucks any. I'm drunk and myu mon is is trying to get ansers out of me as of why I've been skiping school. I keep saying its personal, but she won't go to bed. I really don't want to talk about it but she skepps buggin me. I just want to sleep. Anyways, i can't look at it at the moment. Hopefully I 'll like it. haha :P

[post="48649"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

LoL..uhh...wow. Well you know what they say

You aren't as think as you drunk I am!

Woah... forgot about this thread and writing that post. :blink:

I still can't at the moment as my dad's in the room. Damn him. :D :P

[post="49130"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

:lol:

Does that mean you dont remember dressing as a woman and posting those pics last night? Edited by CD/BP