It seems we are finally coming to the end of a long tunnel with the Alfa Romeo Giulia as the company has announced pricing for the lineup that will begin selling this month. Although there will only be one Giulia available for the time being and that is the most expensive one.
The Giulia Quadrifoglio will carry a base price of $73,595 (includes a $1,595 destination charge). The Quadrifoglio will feature a twin-turbo 2.9L V6 with 505 horsepower, all-wheel drive, torque vectoring, carbon-fiber body parts, adaptive suspension, navigation, and blind spot monitoring. As we reported back in October, the U.S. Quadrifoglio will not get the six-speed manual. It will only be offered with the eight-speed automatic.
A month later, the Giulia and Giulia Ti will arrive. Both will feature a turbocharged 2.0L four-cylinder with 280 horsepower and 306 pound-feet of torque and eight-speed automatic. Rear-wheel drive comes standard while all-wheel drive is a $2,000. So what's the difference between the two? Feature set.
Giulia ($38,990 after $995 destination charge): Leather upholstery, 10-way power front seats with lumbar adjustment, push-button ignition, remote start, backup camera, 6.5-inch infotainment system, 17-inch wheels, and more.
Giulia Ti ($40,990 after $995 destination charge): Includes Giulia's standard equipment along with heated steering wheel, heated seats, 8.8-inch infotainment system, 18-inch wheels, and more.
Source: Alfa Romeo
Press Release is on Page 2
Alfa Romeo Announces Pricing for All-new 2017 Giulia Lineup
- Premium Mid-size Sedan Named “Car of the Year” by Top Gear Magazine Starts at $37,995 MSRP & Record-Breaking 505-hp Quadrifoglio at $72,000 MSRP
- All-new Giulia lineup combines Italian craftsmanship, class-leading performance, state-of-the-art technology and a passion for driving for the premium mid-size market
- Giulia nameplate reflects a 55-year heritage of Alfa Romeo's lightweight, performance sedan tradition and over 105 years of brand history, carving its legend on road courses around the globe
- Stunning Italian design and crafted by Alfa Romeo artisans at the Cassino plant in Frosinone, Italy
- All Giulia models feature a near perfect 50:50 weight distribution, class-leading power and performance and an eight-speed automatic transmission with available column-mounted paddle shifters with gear shifts in less than 100 milliseconds
- Giulia is very well-equipped with standard premium features, including a 280-hp turbocharged and intercooled 2.0L engine delivering 0-60 mph in 5.1 seconds, DNA Mode, leather interior, bi-xenon headlamps, dual exhaust, carbon fiber driveshaft, flat-bottom steering wheel, 7-inch TFT and much more
- Giulia Ti (Turismo Internazionale) adds 18-inch aluminum wheels, genuine wood interior accents, heated front seats, heated steering wheel, 8.8-inch widescreen infotainment with SiriusXM and much more
- Giulia Ti Sport adds Quadrifoglio-inspired unique front and rear fascias, 19-inch dark 5-hole aluminum wheels, 12-way power high-performance leather seats, aluminum column-mounted paddle shifters, sport steering wheel, genuine aluminum interior accents, gloss-black window trim surround and colored brake calipers
- State-of-the-art Q4 all-wheel-drive system available on Giulia and Giulia Ti
- Giulia Quadrifoglio features distinct styling and the most powerful engine ever developed in a production Alfa Romeo with an all-new 505-hp 2.9L bi-turbo intercooled V-6, carbon fiber hood, roof and rear spoiler, adaptive performance suspension, DNA Pro with Race Mode, torque vectoring, carbon fiber active aero front splitter, carbon fiber interior accents, 3D Navigation and much more
- Giulia and Giulia Ti go on sale in January 2017 with an MSRP of $37,995 and $39,995, respectively
- Giulia Quadrifoglio goes on sale this month with an MSRP of $72,000
December 8, 2016 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - Alfa Romeo today announced pricing for the highly anticipated 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia lineup.
“The all-new Giulia is the result of our 105 years of passion for Italian style, craftsmanship and performance,” said Reid Bigland, Head of Alfa Romeo. “Crafted in Italy, the Giulia lineup sets an entirely new benchmark for the segment as the world’s fastest four-door production sedan, featuring class-leading engines, an all-new exclusive architecture, stunning design and state-of-the art technology, available starting from $37,995 MSRP.”
Built around the driver, Alfa Romeo Giulia designers focused on simplistic elegance, with an emphasis on incorporating the essential elements for performance. Inside, Giulia’s high level of craftsmanship starts with an asymmetric-styled instrument panel, featuring a driver-focused cockpit crafted with an array of available leathers with accent stitching, plus trim bezels in aluminum, wood or carbon fiber – all for a bespoke look that could only be crafted in Italy. A Formula-1-inspired steering wheel features a thick-rim profile that transmits the chassis’ direct-steering feel and neatly groups the vehicle controls and the engine start button. Behind the steering wheel, the Giulia features a full-color 7-inch thin-film transistor (TFT) instrument cluster straddled by two large white-on-black face analog gauges.
Giulia Quadrifoglio stands as the most powerful Alfa Romeo production car ever with its 2.9L bi-turbo V-6 engine producing a class-leading 505 horsepower and 443 lb.-ft. of torque. The Giulia and Giulia Ti models feature an all-new, all-aluminum, 2.0-liter, direct-injection turbo engine with an eight-speed automatic transmission delivering a class-leading, standard 280 hp and 306 lb.-ft. of torque.
With its muscular proportions and a pure design ethos of passion, lightness and simplistic elegance clothing its class-leading technical layout with near perfect 50/50 weight balance, the all-new 2017 Giulia exudes stunning and functional Italian style with a finesse of Alfa Romeo heritage, athletically taut lines and sculptural details.
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia
- Manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) for the 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia is $37,995 (excluding $995 destination)
- Optional Q4 all-wheel-drive (AWD) system available for $2,000 MSRP
- Alfa Romeo Giulia features an all-new, all-aluminum, 2.0-liter, direct-injection turbocharged engine that generates a class-leading, standard 280 horsepower and 306 lb.-ft. of torque. Paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission, Giulia launches from 0-60 mph in 5.1 seconds, on the way to a top speed of 149 mph
- The all-new, well-equipped Alfa Romeo Giulia comes standard with leather seats, 10-way power front seats including 4-way lumbar, bi-xenon headlamps with signature LED daytime running lights and LED tail lamps, dual exhaust, back-up camera with dynamic gridlines and rear park sensors, bright chrome window trim surround, remote proximity sensor with push button start, remote start, 7-inch full-color TFT display and much, much more
- Available Sport Exterior Package ($1,250 MSRP) adds unique front and rear fascias, 18-inch aluminum sport wheels, gloss black window trim surround and colored brake calipers
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti
- MSRP for the 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti model is $39,995 (excluding $995 destination)
- Optional Q4 AWD system available for $2,000 MSRP
- In addition to the expansive list of standard features in the all-new Giulia, Giulia Ti adds even more luxury and convenience offerings, including standard 18-inch wheels, genuine wood interior accents, an 8.8-inch widescreen infotainment display, SiriusXM, heated steering wheel, heated front seats and more
- Available Ti Sport and Ti Lusso packages (priced at $2,250 MSRP each) provide drivers with two unique offerings that further accentuate the bold characteristics of Giulia Ti
- Ti Sport adds unique front and rear sport fascias, 19-inch dark 5-hole aluminum wheels, gloss black window trim surround, colored brake calipers, 14-way front power sport leather seats, including 4-way lumbar and power side bolsters, along with manual thigh extenders, sport leather steering wheel and aluminum column-mounted paddle shifters
- Ti Lusso includes Luxury Pieno Fiore Italian leather seats with cannelloni inserts, 12-way power front seats including 4-way lumbar, leather-wrapped dash and upper door trim with accent stitching, genuine wood trim in dark grey oak or light walnut, luxury steering wheel and more
- Ti Performance Package adds an adaptive performance suspension, mechanical limited slip differential and aluminum column-mounted paddle shifters
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
- MSRP for the 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio model is $72,000 (excluding $1,595 destination)
- Includes the iconic hand-painted Quadrifoglio (four-leaf clover) badge that is symbolic of legendary Alfa Romeo race cars and high-performance production cars
- As the “halo” model in the lineup, Giulia Quadrifoglio highlights Alfa Romeo’s motorsport knowhow with an all-new, best-in-class, 505-horsepower, 2.9-liter bi-turbo V-6 engine that earns the title of the most powerful Alfa Romeo production car engine ever and the quickest with a class-leading 0-60 mph time of 3.8 seconds, plus it enabled a record-setting 7:32 Nürburgring lap time – the fastest ever by a four-door production sedan
- Giulia Quadrifoglio also includes unique exterior styling, carbon fiber hood, roof, rear spoiler and side sill insert, carbon fiber active aero front splitter, DNA Pro with Race Mode and adjustable performance suspension, 19-inch aluminum wheels with Brembo brakes, high-performance leather seats with 14-way power front seats including 4-way lumbar, leather-wrapped dash and doors with accent stitching, carbon fiber interior trim and much more
All three Giulia models offer:
- Near perfect 50/50 weight distribution, segment-leading torsional rigidity and the most direct steering ratio on the market, thanks to Giulia’s all-new, rear-wheel-drive Giorgio architecture
- Unique Italian style and craftsmanship to the premium mid-size sedan segment
- A 55-year heritage of Giulia’s lightweight, performance sedan tradition and more than 105 years of brand history, carving its legend on road courses around the globe