The Exorcism Of Emily Rose

Guest Josh

dude i have a friend whos name is emily rose . . .no joke . . . .

ium actually gonna try to see this film with her cuz then ill still ba able to look her in the eyes without shuddering after wee leave . . ..heh

[post="11830"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

One of my student's names is Emily Rose.

I am interested in seeing the film, however from something I heard, I'm starting to doubt it's going to be as good as I originally thought--it apparently is a trial of events surrounding Emily Rose... so I think the movie takes place mostly in a court room with flashbacks. Dunno, still going to see it though http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/AH-HA_wink.gif

I went last night and was grounded like f*** because I passed my curfew by 2.5 hours since i couldn't get ahold of my parents...

Anyway, it wasn't a bad movie. It wasn't too scary though. Besides, I went with a great girl :)

[post="12629"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Great NOS... went as friends..... or more? :)

i hate to say it but we def sound like a bunch of horney bastards all weve been talking about in like three threads has been dating, when the straighter guys say they went with a chick or the more gay guys say they went with a dude its " as friends or as a date?" not picking at anyone in particular really i do it too, but has anyone else noticed this?

i hate to say it but we def sound like a bunch of horney bastards
all weve been talking about in like three threads has been dating, when the straighter guys say they went with a chick or the more gay guys say they went with a dude its " as friends or as a date?" not picking at anyone in particular really i do it too, but has anyone else noticed this?

[post="12725"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Yeah, I've noticed this. Maybe we need a personals thread :P :blink: Edited by Cremazie

:( Good idea. I no sooner "introduce" my friend to the group (after we've been seeing each other about 2 months)... and it feels like it's over. He left me a message on the phone before I got home from work Friday saying he'd call back... and I'm still waiting. I called 4 times. No movie date last night. Just ocn and his little doggie, home alone. I'm sad and mystified. We got together on Labor Day, then talked every night on the phone until I missed his call on Friday. Edited by ocnblu

:( Good idea.  I no sooner "introduce" my friend to the group (after we've been seeing each other about 2 months)... and it feels like it's over.  He left me a message on the phone before I got home from work Friday saying he'd call back... and I'm still waiting.  I called 4 times.  No movie date last night.  Just ocn and his little doggie, home alone.  I'm sad and mystified.  We got together on Labor Day, then talked every night on the phone until I missed his call on Friday.

[post="12732"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

You know it is crazy, once you start thinking things are looking up, it's all about to go down the tubes. I just hope something came up, it is certainly possible. We're here for you ocn!

You know it is crazy, once you start thinking things are looking up, it's all about to go down the tubes. I just hope something came up, it is certainly possible. We're here for you ocn!

[post="12805"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Uh huh. Like with John... we had been speaking every day, a few times/day for months... then like a couple of weeks before we actually met each other face to face, he decides that he doesn't feel our personalities would mesh romantically, but we'd be great friends.

Oh c'mon. Just stab me right in the heart why don't ya.

Needless to say, we still talk every day, and I still like him, but alas, that's about it. We'll be having dinner this week, and I'll be forced to sit across from his beauty and just not stare at everything going on across the table LOL

Uh huh.  Like with John... we had been speaking every day, a few times/day for months... then like a couple of weeks before we actually met each other face to face, he decides that he doesn't feel our personalities would mesh romantically, but we'd be great friends.

Oh c'mon.  Just stab me right in the heart why don't ya.

Needless to say, we still talk every day, and I still like him, but alas, that's about it.  We'll be having dinner this week, and I'll be forced to sit across from his beauty and just not stare at everything going on across the table LOL

[post="12810"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Oh crap--this is the wrong topic LOL Uh, okay... what's wrong with this:

So, I can watch someone get slashed into 50,000 pieces (no more, no less), the bloodiest thing in the world, tense, freaky, whatever. But you even hint at the devil or ghosts... forget it. Get me OUT.

We have a dog, Kelly, who is a very good guard dog. But when we first got her, the first week she'd just growl at the dark and bark at everything during the night... so my friend says, "Paulie, she's barking at the ghosts in the house."

Would you believe I almost lost a night of sleep on that one?! LOL

Yeah, I've noticed this. Maybe we need a personals thread :P :blink:

[post="12726"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Doane would agree with this as we've had a few discussions about such a forum LOL

Great NOS... went as friends..... or more?  :)

[post="12720"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

More. She met my parents last night.

And get this. I was 2.5 hours late of my curfew the night we saw it and my parents were BOTH pissed which is outlandish to have my dad that pissed. Well my parents met Jen and they liked her so much that I'm not even grounded anymore. :o

More. She met my parents last night.

And get this. I was 2.5 hours late of my curfew the night we saw it and my parents were BOTH pissed which is outlandish to have my dad that pissed. Well my parents met Jen and they liked her so much that I'm not even grounded anymore. :o

[post="12950"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Damn! See if you can get Jen to convince your parents to give you like a hundred bucks or something LOL