My Eyes Are Sluts

Okay... for the few of those to even notice my lack of existance here over the weekend... I went camping at Deer Meadows in Cooks Forest. Got to try out my new tent and sleeping bag. It was the first time in a few years since camping there. Nothing has really changed except where and how I camped. And how much it cost. My aunt and uncle have a permanent camp site up there, so it was nice. The price, too. Only $3 a night to visit. I only paid for two nights, though. I'm a sneaky lil' bastard. Haha... :P

Anyways, yeah... My eyes are total sluts. Hot and cute guys were eeeeevvveerywhere. They loved it... having candy to look at in every direction and all times. My, my, my... a few guys caught on that I was endlessly staring at them. I just... noticed. They never said anything, though. I did end up hanging out with a super cute boy the whole time. I say boy because he was good three years younger than me. Sad that he, like many, was taller than me. He was alright, though. Had fun. The others... I just got to look at them. Haha... T'was awesome, I must say. From the temperatures and the nature of camping... shirtless was in. And no, not just for the swimming pool. I was in gay 17 y/o guy heaven. It exists, unbelievably. :D

But I knew getting another tent for the first time in a year or two was a good idea. I need to do this much more often now. Camping > C&G. Yay... I think I am finally get myself a life. :lol:

Hmmm... Mapquest says it's 208 miles to Brookville from here. That's a 4 hour drive, bud. That would be a total of at least 8 hours driving, round trip.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with you, Viper.

Guest Josh

Remember the guy who just strips and then sits there eating cookies? Jesus Christ, wtf?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Or the sick bastard that brought his kid there to make it a family affair. Man, that show never ceases to amaze me.

Camping in a trailer with AC and private bathroom sounds good to me. I know, I know. You don't get the real experience but I think I can pass on that. A trailer is closer to it than a hotel.

Um... I dunno. Some people still don't groom themselves down there. I imagine a machete or Bush Hog wouldn't even begin to clear that jungle. Shaving parts (weekly to avoid undue itch) and trimming the rest makes for a much nicer presentation, imo.

:)

Camping in a trailer with AC and private bathroom sounds good to me.  I know, I know.  You don't get the real experience but I think I can pass on that.  A trailer is closer to it than a hotel.

O'Doyle's rule!!!*

*see the movie CLICK for reference