Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
buickguy

Buick convertible

13 posts in this topic

I don't think it is fair that GM won't give Buick a convertible. Pontiac will have 2. Cadillac has 1. Saturn is getting 1. Saab has 1. I fell in love with the Bengal concept about 6 years ago and waited to be able to buy one. Then the Velite. Buick needs a convertible, soon.

I'd like to see a Lucerne convertible. I also think Buick should get a version of the G-6 convertible. If GM can rebadge the Solstice, and rebadge several minivans, why not the g-6?

Possibly, but is the G6 worthy as a starting point?
Someone suggested rebadging a Saab convertible as a Buick, and thegriffon stated they may do just that.

If I remember right there was some talk of making the Velite off the G6 after Zeta was screwed up.

If Buick does a convertible and I can afford it, chances are that would be a car I'd buy next. If it looks like the Velite, then even if I can't afford it, I'll buy it LOL :lol:

I would buy a 4 seat Buick convertible in a second. After a Saab (piece of crap) convertible, Mercedes convertible (crash) and BMW convertibles, I want to buy American, and Buick is the American car in that league. Chrysler Sebring is too rental, and Caddy's is too small and too expensive.

I'd like to see a Lucerne convertible.

I also think Buick should get a version of the G-6 convertible.

If GM can rebadge the Solstice, and rebadge several minivans, why not the g-6?

[post="26593"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

A Lucerne Convertible would be a great add to the line. I saw a picture ( i think it was doctored a bit) of the lucerne as a convertible. The headlights have a narrower and kind of a "mean look" to them. Heres a picture of a "tuned out" one.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0