zoomtm

Olds site...

10 posts in this topic

Funny you mention, as I was wondering that not to long ago. I guess if they leave it the same they don't have to spend money on it.

either that or they forgot they even had it <_<

There are still Oldsmobile cars for sale, so that's probably why they still have it.

The Daewoo sites been the same for at least 3 years now, dont be supprised if the Olds one never changes, although I would love to see it changed over to a tribute-style page.

It'll probably be around until warranties are finished...

I think you have the right idea Sal. GM can't wait to pull the plug on OLDS permanently. I just wonder if they really believe that loyal Olds owners will buy other GM products after what they have done. I can't believe I am about to say this but the Dodge Charger, and the Challenger show car are looking really good now. GM you did a bad bad thing.

I am a die hard Olds man....but I just bought a Buick Riviera and my one big reason for doing so was because it is the closet thing to an Olds IMO and there were no good deals on Olds around here when I needed to find another car quick....and to be honest I'd rather have another Oldsmobile now....damn you GM

Delta: You have a two door Aurora. That's one way of looking at it.

They have updated the site www.oldsmobile.com but it could be better, they need more video more pics, and more interactive stuff.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor