It's official: Toyota drivers are @$$holes!!!

Guest YellowJacket894

The guy who parked the Camry was probably just some tree-humping white-collar jerk-off who thinks that all classic cars fart nerve gas that has a magical O-Zone eating agent.

I wouldn't let the ignorance get to you Sixty4. Just find a car show that enforces the rules next time. 8)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember back in late 70's our local airstrip had a Rock fest. Three excellent local bands shared the stage and it lasted all day and night. It was a beautiful summers day too. Well you get all types..........and of course you get bikers. AND of course they take over. The dirt airstrip became a drag strip for Harleys. I remember thinkin how one guy with a 250 Montesa could make them all look like the butt heads they were. Life has its ways though and their was a handful of macho men get themselves and their bikes tore up on the dirt. Still it was a pretty good time if you stayed close enough to the stage to hear the music over the Harleys.................. :rolleyes: There was a guy and his girlfriend or wife there in a early Stingray, 63-67 or so. He wanted to leave and the bikes had him boxed in. He started out decent, trying to see whos bikes and to get them moved. He was ignored and ignored, finally he started the car and began reving it, I was gettin kinda of worried. He had friends around too so with nothing more than a lot of postureing the bikes were finally moved and the couple allowed to leave...................

Now this makes me wonder if these same "bikers" are now @$$hole Toyota drivers................or are some of these car show going "enthousiasts" wanna be bikers ?

I will admit if a Toyota pulled up beside my car at any kind of car show I would tell them to move elsewhere.................if they were already there I would not have violated their car...............just their wife...............

If I was givin a hard time at a "car hop" for any of my new FWD GM's I would tell them I really wouldnt want to be seen parked next to their piece of $h! bondo bucket tractor technology tired iron anyhow. If they violated my car by touching it in anyway including a sign or "note"..............we would be throwin down.

Yes, that means that Corvettes, Buicks, Cadillacs, and even Camaros can be driven by assholes.

I totally agree, this asshole drives Oldsmobiles...........primarily FWD Oldsmobiles and Im a wanna be biker thug. Its all because my paapaa is wittle. I have a big set of balls hanging from the bumper of my Cruiser...................

Edited by razoredge

Guest YellowJacket894

Razor: The first part of your post is sort of what I said. Only in a sentence and without flashbacks. :D

Edited by YellowJacket894

Razor: The first part of your post is sort of what I said. Only in a sentence and without flashbacks. :D

179520[/snapback]

I dont see where you said ignorance comes in all types ? Also your sentence was kinda bland like say a Camry or Nova whereas mine was colorful and full of character like say a......................................62 Mark X.................. 8)

:)

Guest YellowJacket894

I dont see where you said ignorance comes in all types ? Also your sentence was kinda bland like say a Camry or Nova whereas mine was colorful and full of character like say a......................................62 Mark X.................. 8)

:)

179531[/snapback]

Well, a sentence can contain so much before people start suggesting you should wedge in some periods and call it a paragraph. :D

What if it were a Grand Prix GXP? Or a stock '92 Toro? Or a non-police Crown Vic? Where exactly is the line drawn and, moreover, would a retarded, asanine note be left?

179508[/snapback]

All the above. If someone really, really pisses me off (very rarely)-I don't care

what kind of car it was-American or not. It gets it. :angry:

I come to find stupid people usually don't have feelings anyways... :rolleyes::lol:

So this one time a couple of years ago I drove the Sebring to the mall and parked right outside of Sears. When I came out someone was getting into the car next to me holding a J.C. Penny bag, so I bitched him out, saying that people who shop at J.C. Penny should park on that side of the mall, not next to Sears, he called me an asshole so I beat him with my tire iron because I am a level headed rational being.

So this one time a couple of years ago I drove the Sebring to the mall and parked right outside of Sears.  When I came out someone was getting into the car next to me holding a J.C. Penny bag, so I bitched him out, saying that people who shop at J.C. Penny should park on that side of the mall, not next to Sears, he called me an asshole so I beat him with my tire iron because I am a level headed rational being.

179604[/snapback]

:confused0071:

So what kind of beater are you again?

Well, one thing's for sure... Satty's feeling neglected & ignored

again so he's on a mission to get as much attention & sodomy

as humanly possible while contributing NOTHING to the

conversation. :mellow:

Honestly, what are you doing here? You belong on some other

forum where the topic of discussion is more in line with your

personality and your brand of sarcasm. You come off like a

one trick pony to me. Way I see it, here's your brain:

Camaros: Mullets

Fieros: Engine Fires

All other topics: default to Sodomy.

And you're the only person to mention sodomy in this thread* as far as I remember, I dont want to re-read it as its the dumbest thread ever.

*The post on page 1 involving NOS' Love Ewe isn't a sodomy reference, I was just pointing out the abuse a high mileage car would have had.

Edited by Satty