LS460 spec'd

toyoguy

"The LS 460 will travel from 0-to-60 miles per hour in approximately 5.4 seconds. With that level of performance, the new LS is estimated at 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway by the EPA testing method. Lexus is targeting an Ultra-Low Emissions Vehicle II (ULEV II) rating for the LS."

That's kinda nice...

It's a bit vanilla in terms of styling and the front end is like any Toyota/Lexus (thorougly mediocre at best), but it does look nice enough on the outside. The inside looks okay. The center vents; they seem too high and I don't like how they flare out. And that glove box seems huge. What's up with that gas pedal? It looks weird.

The two-seat second row is beastly.

"Audiophiles will be blown away by the optional Mark Levinson Reference Surround, a 19-speaker audio system that pumps out 450 watts of power."

19 speakers? Wow.

I suppose if someone gave me this car I'd drive it :lol:

Edited by SableStyle

if this is the world's best luxury car, why is the dashboard so dull and $h!ty looking?

The LS 460 weighs 4365 pounds and the LS 460 L gains an additional 100 pounds.

gas guzzling pig i suppose.

Cargo room is also plentiful, with both the 460 and 460 L offering 18 cubic feet, except for vehicles equipped with the four-zone climate control system, which reduces cargo volume to 12 cubic feet.

WTF? 12 cu ft?

Edited by regfootball

Again, once GM can actually compete in this market will any of your comments carry more than a grain of salt.

181334[/snapback]

Umm, GM is not trying to compete in this segment. So then what you're saying is because Toyota doesn't compete in the same segment as the Corvette no Toyota fan can point out shortcomings on the Corvette? Or the same for the CTS-V, Solstice, Sky (MR2 is gone, right?), XLR-V, GTO, or anything else Toyota doesn't offer a similar vehicle too? I think not...

When the comments won't carry more than a grain of salt is when GM does compete in this segment and they bash the LS if it's way better than what GM puts out.

I'll take yours, Olds.

Again, once GM can actually compete in this market will any of your comments carry more than a grain of salt.

181334[/snapback]

The CTS-V and Solstice are more my style.... that's why I'd trade an LS for them.

I'd trade a 70k DTS for them too.

The only cars in this class that interest me are the XJ for it's exterior and the Pheaton for it's interior.

The CTS-V and Solstice are more my style.... that's why I'd trade an LS for them.

I'd trade a 70k DTS for them too.

The only cars in this class that interest me are the XJ for it's exterior and the Pheaton for it's interior.

181443[/snapback]

I wish more folks appreciated how truly good the XJ is. and its LIGHT!