Anniversary of Katrina

The Pres wants everyone to know...........he'll never let it happen again

and in celebration of the anniversary, the oil companies will be raising the price of gas and diesel another 70 cents per gallon to make up for lost profits durring the year following Katrina............................

:pbjtime:

Edited by razoredge

The Pres wants everyone to know...........he'll never let it happen again

and in celebration of the anniversary, the oil companies will be raising the price of gas and diesel another 70 cents per gallon to make up for lost profits durring the year following Katrina............................

:pbjtime:

186590[/snapback]

:lol:

I will bring you down...I will bring you down to Chocolate Town.

187017[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I love how the media reported the truth about Katrina, too. Truth and media is a huge oxymoron and has been for quite some time, especially the past 6 years, curiously.

Edit: And gas prices have dropped considerably.

Edited by sciguy_0504

"Considerably" would be in the neighborhood of $2.10/gal.

However, I am thankful for the recent drop. $3.02 for regular is just ridiculous and, no, I don't care how much they're paying in Europe.

187042[/snapback]

hey, here in MO, i'm seeing less than 2.40 woohoo!!!!!! lol

Guest YellowJacket894

"Let me see," YJ said, scratching the stubble on his chin. "There was September Eleventh and a movie about it five years later. Then there's Hurricane Katrina, another $h!ty thing that happened in -- you guessed it, Pedro -- September, and I would bet a nice new Lincoln (wink, wink) that there will be a movie about Katrina in five years."

Hey, fellas, let's play guess the quote!

...Whenever anything important happens in America, they have to gold-plate it...that way you can forget it.

Edited by YellowJacket894

The world is ending ? Way too deep for me CD ........................

We are still paying the same price for gas as post Katrina weeks..........sorry to report.

Here in NY the Gov decided to remove the tax of so many cents on a gallon, I did not make mental note. Soooooooooooooo, the stations just raised the price to be the same as it was. Is that what you call a win/win ?

Now this week, because our Gov really didnt have the budget to give tax breaks on gas...........they have put an all out death watch for "speeders" and they aim to teach us all a lesson, because "last year there were speed related fatilities"........ dut da da :pbjtime:

Its got nothing to do with fine and surchage dollars, nothing...........its because "its the LAW" and our governments #1 concern is saving lives....................

which brings us back to Katrina.......................

no wait, we need to stay away from that, its too ugly, so lets get back to money..............to help rebuild the refineries, "because the poor pitiful oil companies took a heavy hit"

ah $h!, never mind, once again, Im pointing to things that are just to ugly to deal with............. just like when some old horny pouch jumps up and starts pumpin your leg............"ya just got to go with it" ugly as it may be..................

yeehaw :pbjtime: