Me, Myself, and NOS

NOS2006

Hola! Figured I've tell about recent events in my life. Yay, I feel like Cory. :)

Cell Phone

The prelude to this story is that when I got this phone, (previously used by my sister because I dropped my old phone in coolant so she was "rewarded" the new phone and I received hers) there was 1 of the 4 screws that hold the front of the phone to the back together. Well, today at work I was unwrapping a pallet of items (it's always wrapped in saran wrap type stuff) when the saran wrap got tangled onto my phone without me noticing. Well, I pulled the saran a little harder because it was stuck on the pallet and my phone falls out of my pocket. So I pick it up and the front of it is only about half attached to the back with some wires hanging out. Turns out those wires are the ones for my audio and graphics... so my phone works but you can't hear it ring, hear someone on the phone, or see anything on the screens. Fun. But it's okay because I'm borrowing Ray's old phone until I can get a new phone under contract (10/16/06).

Work

Well, the assistant manager at my store was promoted to head manager when the old head manager abruptly put in his 2-weeks-notice for no apparent reason. Well, the new head manager (former assistant mgr.) asked if I'd like to be his assistant. I told him no thanks since I'll make more money once I'm out of college than an assistant manager... But it's cool, the position's filled and he pretty much knew I'd say no because of college. But work's been busy; lots to do and I've been getting more hours lately.

Dentistry

Went into the dentist's office 2 days ago (uhh Wednesday I think) for a cleaning and to get x-rays. Well, the lady that cleaned 'em went crazy on them and my damn mouth was sore the entire day (FWIW, my mouth has never been sore after a cleaning). Then the x-rays showed that I'm gonna have to get my wisdom teeth pulled ASAP. So, we went into an oral surgeon's office and I'm set to get all four pulled this upcoming Tuesday. Looks like I'll be needing something to Photoshop for a couple days.. :) Oh, and they gave me a prescription for a pain killer.. Vicodin. Anybody ever heard of it? :P

"Lovers and Friends"

With college coming up soon, I haven't been looking for a girlfriend or whatever in awhile, but I've still had my fair share of "flings" in the last like couple weeks.. At least I'm keeping my experience level up and fresh. And, as for friends, I haven't really been able to hang out with the people I used to except for every other weekend or so because we're all working way too much for our own good. But, hey, that's life, right? It happens.

College

It's coming up soon! Three weeks and five days until I'm living in Flint for three months. I seriously cannot wait although I'll miss the family, but they'll be there when I get home so that's the least of my worries. I'm anticipating the New Student/Freshman Orientation weekend and can't wait for classes to start just to see what I'm taking and how difficult the school really is. Yay, school. I haven't been excited for school in the last 2 years, so this is big lol.

El 3800 Series III Camaro

She's doing alright, thanks for asking. Looks like I'm keepin' her because I'm not sure how much I'll have extra to be able to pay for a Cobalt SS SC while in college.. that's one dream I guess that won't come true, but whatever.. I still like my car for what it is. Plus, I've put a lot of damn work into it. So, anyway, I bought a used Xenon body kit for it ('98-02, look it up) and I'm going to need some money to get the entire car repainted with a stripe up the center (*cough* new hood and spoiler coming soon) and "hockey stripes" down the side. I'm pretty excited.. I'm hoping that by this time next year my car's appearance will be done. I got one hell of a deal on the body kit by paying only $150 when the kit markets for at least $500.

So, that's what I've been up to. Exciting? Sure. Thanks for listening. :)

Alright, so all the teeth are pulled and I can't feel my mouth lol. My tongue, cheeks, and lips are like gone.. can't feel a damn thing. My mom said it looks like all the bleeding is done, but who knows.. it has a slight chance of coming back. Anyway, yeah, figured I'd give an update. :)

Don't trade the Camaro on a Cobalt SS/SC... That's not a trade UP.

Nothing wrong with a 3800 powered Camaro & now you've invested

a lot of money in it but you want to trade it in on a car, make all

kinds of payments & in the end drive a FWD car? You know I love

the SS/SC and I'd love to have one myelf but that's because I still

have two other RWD cars in my "fleet". :P