New Chevy/Camaro Head?

hyperv6

I guess the smart ass patrol came out lately. None of the pictures shows either a plug or coils. The onlt recess in the head by the exhaust port looks higher than the inside floor of the head. Could of just provided an answer, because you don't look any smarter with the answer you gave.  :scratchchin:

193862[/snapback]

Just noticed this post, so, uhh.. I've got one thing to say:

:pokeowned:

P.S. I'm the blue dude with the big hammer and you're the annoying lil yella fella. :smilewide:

Edited by NOS2006

i dont know what youre all "owned" about for. you found the spark plugs after looking at a hi res close up hubble looking shot. calm down a little.

no one saw the spark plugs...

so, the teenager may or may not have found some spark plugs. congrrats.

lets have a parade. no need to be all jazzed up about it.

oh, and just look at where the first supposed plugts were found then look at the hi res close up shots. not even in the same town.

nice picx if thats even them....red team go! red team go!

Edited by Mr.Krinkle

Just noticed this post, so, uhh.. I've got one thing to say:

:pokeowned:

P.S. I'm the blue dude with the big hammer and you're the annoying lil yella fella. :smilewide:

195701[/snapback]

So exactly what do you own? I asked a simple question of where the plugs were and 91z4me came back with an answer that provided no usefull information and now looks to have been completely wrong. Looking at the aluminum head version it was not so obvious that a plug could work in that location and I was just asking for some feedback. All I got was useless information from the smart ass patrol.

Just the same thanks for providing some insight into the correct answer and for showing that nothing 91z4me added was off any value and showed absolutely no knowledge of the subject.