Sign in to follow this  
HarleyEarl

Kia Proceed Concept

Looks way better then any three dooe hatch he have here...if/when they start selling more of these euro type hatches here, I will have one instead of my jeep...or maybe both :P

Change the taillights to have more "chrome" in 'em and I could see this being a Euro Ford. Why Euro? Because Ford has their better designs overseas. :P

Looks good... until you see the "Kia" badge <_<

I wonder what possessed them to show the concept in a cream brownish color.

Guest YellowJacket894

Not bad for a Kia, actually. It kicks the &#036;h&#33; out of the Rio and the Hyundai Accent.

I have to grudgingly agree, this is a very sharp hatch. And from Kia of all car makers.

I'm still trying to accept that funny little cut in the bumper/headlight area. Seems to be a bit disjointed.....but then maybe I'm so used to bland in cars I see something different and it seems jarring.

wait for 68.... IT'S A HARDTOP hatch!!!

for other ecoboxes, looks really good. buy it over lots of other things(if i was in the market, which no way am i)

loki, you highlighted something interesting........wouldn't it be great if they started doing pillarless hatches?.......true hardtops......would look so cool with all the windows down.

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook