Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
the_yellow_dart

New Cobalt!

10 posts in this topic

Scroll down to post #4 for the less obscure pics! Here 'tis, in thread form. The pictures will start off obscure, and get more and more obvious if people don't get it. So, how well do you know the details? [attachment=54:attachment] [attachment=55:attachment] [attachment=56:attachment] Edited by the_yellow_dart

or perhaps Mazda 3?

That's a NA Ecotec engine cover, same as in my Cobalt and in the 2.4L SS. Plus, the spoiler and the door lock knob look the same as well. My guess is either one of those cars, probably the SS.

You guys are way too good at this. [attachment=57:attachment] [attachment=58:attachment] [attachment=59:attachment] [attachment=60:attachment] [attachment=61:attachment] [attachment=62:attachment] 2005 LS, manual, with keyless, appearance package (inc. fogs), abs, and the performance audio. The sound system is amazing. It comes with Pioneer speakers all around, including a 10" sub in the trunk. It's not the loudest system I've ever heard, but I've never heard it distort. It's so well balanced bass/treble-wise, clear and crisp. I got the employee discount. Pretty good deal all in all, $440/mo Canadian for 48.

You guys are way too good at this.

[attachment=57:attachment]
[attachment=58:attachment]
[attachment=59:attachment]
[attachment=60:attachment]
[attachment=61:attachment]
[attachment=62:attachment]

2005 LS, manual, with keyless, appearance package (inc. fogs), abs, and the performance audio.

The sound system is amazing. It comes with Pioneer speakers all around, including a 10" sub in the trunk. It's not the loudest system I've ever heard, but I've never heard it distort. It's so well balanced bass/treble-wise, clear and crisp.

I got the employee discount. Pretty good deal all in all, $440/mo Canadian for 48.

[post="14676"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Sweet little car. What is the buy out on these, is it much higher than the Cav used to be?

Awsome. Tht shade of yellow is to die for!!!

Even though I can't stand the look of the sedan, I REALLY like these coupes more and more every time I see one.

A base LS coupe with maybe just an auto as the only option is seeming like a VERY strong option when I go car shopping next summer http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/AH-HA_wink.gif

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0