Some help, please...

I'd like to insert an animated clip into my avatar, or preferrably, my signature. Variance often sports such clips in his avatar, and I've noticed others use them in their sigs as well.

For example, Captainbooyah currently has an animated Simpsons clip under each of his posts:

Posted Image

How can I create something similar using a particular video clip? TIA, any help is greatly appreciated.

- Bimmer

I'd like to insert an animated clip into my avatar, or preferrably, my signature.  Variance often sports such clips in his avatar, and I've noticed others use them in their sigs as well. 

For example, Captainbooyah currently has an animated Simpsons clip under each of his posts: 

Posted Image

How can I create something similar using a particular video clip?  TIA, any help is greatly appreciated. 

- Bimmer

200098[/snapback]

Image Ready is ideal for ani-gifs. Of course you could try Flash too :P

Not to be the sour apple here... but I hate those animated clips. Slows down my PC. Grr.

200182[/snapback]

Sucky Computer :P

My method does not use ImageReady, but that's because I am too lazy/cheap/stupid to put Adobe on my system.

The way I do it takes a bit of explainin' , and I'm kinda tired right now... ImageReady will likely be easier than my method, but if you don't have Adobe, I'll tell you tomorrow or whenever I feels like it.

Edited by Captainbooyah

Still hate them... and I can get them banned if I want. Z's my bitch. :D

200233[/snapback]

No, you've got that backwards. Now drop your pants and run around outside singing "Stars are Blind" by Paris Hilton.

No, you've got that backwards. Now drop your pants and run around outside singing "Stars are Blind" by Paris Hilton.

200327[/snapback]

Okay, master.

Ok....getting creepy...

By the way BV...if they are that big of a problem, and you are using Firefox, you can block the images.

Your comp still sucks ass though :P

200330[/snapback]

Um... not without blocking all images or images from a certain site. I cant block just animated gifs or whatever. Don't think I havent tried. :P