New releases for 2007 include....

Chevy Camaro Concept

Posted Image

'66 Chevy Nova

Buick Grand National

Posted ImagePosted Image

'70 Firebird T/A

Chevy Silverado

There is also a Camaro Series in the standard line this year. Here is one sample:

Posted Image

Other non-GM notables:

Dodge Challenger Concept

Posted Image

Dodge Charger SRT8

Posted Image

Ferrari 599 GTB

Posted Image

'66 Batmobile

Posted Image

'64 Lincoln Continental

Ferrari 250 GT LM

VW Golf GTI

Porsche Cayman S

hotwheels.com

Edited by Olds Guy

Awsome.... GN, '70 TA and the Camaro concept.... COOL! :spin:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Holy crap ... I need to get to a store ... or get my hands on a couple of those ... pronto :).

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"Things get complicated when you get past 18" ... Statler Brothers ... 'Class of '57'

• 2 weeks later...

I just went out and got myself a Camaro.

I also saw an '07 Escalade, as well as um... a dropped Nissan Titan.

Yeah, those were new models for 2006. The Escalade has been out in white and black with various wheels. The Titan has been out in silver, maroon and black, most recently.

Damn I love the smel of a fresh H.W. car. You know when you

crack open the blister pack and it rolls out onto your palm for

the first time and you can smell the fresh pain & plastic.

Kudos to H.W. for keeping all 4 windows on the Camaro DOWN!

• 2 weeks later...

In last weekend's K-Mart sales flyer on the back cover, it stated that Saturday, February 10th is the 2007 HOT WHEELS COLLECTOR'S DAY EVENT at 9:00 AM. I know I'll try getting out to my local K-Mart, but that is usually a crazy morning. Last time I went about 3-4 hours later and found just about what was talked about (collectible K-Mart issues). Anyone know what to look out for this time?

Sorry, Roger. If I would have seen this sooner, I would have replied sooner. The K mart cars were the yellow Dodge Ram, gray Datsun 280 and the white GMC Motorhome. Other than those, the K I went to didnt get very good cases. Lots of stuff already on the pegs.

No biggie. I went to my local K-mart around 10:30 AM and they didn't have much of anything good left. Definitely no yellow Ram or white GMC Motorhome. I'll have to check out a couple of the other K-mart's around me soon to see if they have any leftovers available. Thanks for posting what they offered.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes. I just found the GN last week. They are just starting to show up but dont look to be too scarce from what I see.

Has anyone found the GN. all the local stores here have crap, I did get the Charger and the red Camaro.

Surprisingly, I found the black GN, the white '70 T/A, the orangey-red Charger SRT, and the red Dodge 1500 (I've had the purple 1st release since early January) last night at a Wal-Mart right over the bridge in Bristol, Pennsylvania. They had plenty too!

Our family went to the mall to walk around and get some food court grub. We made our last stop at K-B Toys and I bought the gold '66 Nova with black stripes for my 15-month old. He didn't let go of it once it came out of the package. Took it to bed with him and all. His car obsession MUST be genetic.

For 86 cents including tax, you can't beat a good Matchbox/HotWheels car.

By the way, the K-B in my mall had a nice selection of Johnny Lightning cars marked down to 99 cents each plus tax. There was a flat black '57 Lincoln among them that I almost got for myself. I need to go back there are buy them out of that stock and resell them on eBay for $3 apiece, LOL!!!

Interesting..haven't found the GN, but I found the white '69 T/A (didn't realize they were doing a '70 also..cool), the yellow Charger SRT8, and the Dodge Ram 4x4 in purple. Lots of good stuff out recently from Hot Wheels, Matchbox, Johnny Lightning and Greenlight..

The Dodge 1500 I bought Saturday was red; I have the purple one too, that I bought back in January. The Charger SRT8 is an orange-red color; haven't seent the yellow. And the '70 T/A is white with the black outlined-blue stripe on the roof. I've been around to a few stores lately and this one Wal-Mart had a ton of them on pegs.

Had to go to my local TARGET last night for diapers, dog food and other stuff. Cruised through the toy aisles and in the HW section found the cars I bought at Wal-Mart the other day, plus some new regular line cars and the 1966 Batmobile (2007 first edition). Pretty sharp looking car; get one if you liked the old tv show.

• 1 month later...

Color change already for the '70 Pontiac Trans Am and Buick GN. The Pontiac is now a metallic blue with a white stripe and the GN is a dark red/maroon. Sorry I don;t have pictures, I didn't purchase either one. I prefer the black GN and white T/A that I bought a while back now. Just some "FYI".

Yeah, I picked up the blue TA but havent seen the maroon GN.

The Ram & Challenger have also both been released in a dark red.

The Charger is out in a rust orange.

The Ferrari 250 is out in (what else?) bright red.

The Ferrari 599 is out in black and the Cayman in silver.

The Charger is out in a rust orange.

*raises eyebrow*

Ohhhhhhh....I gotta see it ... might even want one of those ;).

Heh ... out driving today ... saw a dark blue '07 Charger ... looked sharp.........

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"Hood slidin' like Bo Duke"...Dierks Bently...'What Was I Thinking?'

Finally found the Buick GN the other day...one wierd detail--the front end is done in a tilt-forward style cut through the front fenders...it doesn't tilt, though, but the whole front end is removable as one piece...