Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HarleyEarl

2005 Buick GL8 Firstland

13 posts in this topic

The 2005 Buick GL8 Firstland built and sold in China:

Posted Image
Posted Image Edited by HarleyEarl

I saw this a couple months ago and it's very unusual. There are a lot of different design elements from other brands that I see in this vehicle. I'm starting to notice that Buick in china is taking a completely different styling route then it's American counterpart. Hopefully when Buicks start to really look good again, they won't need to deviate to far.

Better looking than the Terraza.

The interior on the GL8 looks very close to the Terraza. The exterior looks way better and more upscale than the Terraza.

Interesting, it has Aura headlights. Is that based on the CSVs? The hood doesn't look high enough and the C-pillar is blacked out.

Previous-gen van platform with a new front end? The sides are rear look like it. It does look much classier than the Terraza, the front at least.

It looks like that last generation GM vans with some revisions to front, rear and interior.

If those taillights were sold here, they'd be considered rice. What are they considered in China? For a minivan, it looks ok, just not like a Buick.

I said it before, and I'll say it again: I do not like minivans or wagons. I have always thought and will continue to think, they're ugly as sin. This doesn't change a thing--granted I feel it's better-looking than the Terazza.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0