Same...but different

Yea, I always got excited when I looked in the mirror and saw how good of shape I was in. Then I went and hunted down some girl who would enjoy it.

So this means you cant be out in public around men with their shirts off and keep a clear head ? I sit here thinking about my 6 years in school wrestling and the long line of kids getting weighed up for their classes and then how a man on a magazine cover could possible be a topic posted by a man.

and here I get all worked up over trivial things like American economics and poorly designed consoles, steering wheels and cup holders.....boy am I :stupid:

Reading "Are all the pages stuck together yet?", then seeing Mark Foley in Satty's sig sorta makes me feel a bit uneasy. :unsure:

I swear, some of the stuff that passes for "straight" these days surely blurs the line. A quick scan of the ESPN cover proves my point. Every one of the blurbs is ripe for the picking.

"Our biggest issue ever!" (been saving up?)

"Duke Struggles to Recover" (wait 20 minutes)

"Shock Therapy!" (uh, ew, no thanks, that video was gross)

"Righting the Vikings Ship" (let's switch positions, Bjorn)

"Countdown to the Manning Bowl" (speaks for itself)

"Scouts Inc on all 32 Teams" (these scouts get around)

Edited by ocnblu

"Our biggest issue ever!"  (been saving up?)

"Duke Struggles to Recover"  (wait 20 minutes)

"Shock Therapy!"  (uh, ew, no thanks, that video was gross)

"Righting the Vikings Ship"  (let's switch positions, Bjorn)

"Countdown to the Manning Bowl"  (speaks for itself)

"Scouts Inc on all 32 Teams"  (these scouts get around)

Speaking of those, I'd just like to point out that the "Smooth & Uncut: Shaving for Dummies" was only talking about the face. :D

Edited by CD/BP