Sign in to follow this  
Flybrian

L.A. Show Adds More Debuts

Link to Original Article @ TCC

The November debut of the Los Angeles auto show - its centennial - will showcase the debuts of 21 new vehicles, show organizers said in a release. The introductions span the spectrum of automakers; GM plans to introduce four new vehicles, including a hybrid SUV, while BMW will bring its new X5 and Hydrogen 7 and Aston Martin, its convertible V8 Vantage. Ford's new Escape and the new Buick Enclave are also on the show's intro list. The Los Angeles show also promises the premieres of seven concept vehicles as well as this year's Design Challenge, which taps environmental themes.

Excellent! Post some pictures if you can.

Link to Original Article @ TCC

The November debut of the Los Angeles auto show - its centennial - will showcase the debuts of 21 new vehicles, show organizers said in a release. The introductions span the spectrum of automakers; GM plans to introduce four new vehicles, including a hybrid SUV, while BMW will bring its new X5 and Hydrogen 7 and Aston Martin, its convertible V8 Vantage. Ford's new Escape and the new Buick Enclave are also on the show's intro list. The Los Angeles show also promises the premieres of seven concept vehicles as well as this year's Design Challenge, which taps environmental themes.

212213[/snapback]

cts, malibu, lacrosse, vue, vue hybrid?... or maybe the theta revisions?

wait.... would the camaro convert count? or was that going to be shown at detroit?... will one be the new pontiac that's rumored for show this year?

Excellent!  Post some pictures if you can.

212303[/snapback]

ditto, if you have the equipment .... turn a thread into a blog style peice, and update it asap every minute! lol

I'll be there on press days....

<nanny-nanny-booboo>

:P

212650[/snapback]

Meh, I'm not too upset. I'll be with a much larger group of people, so it'll be way more fun.

I think Cadillac CTS seems to be a more likely car to debut LA. Partly because Ca is the largest market for Caddy and also was the fastest growing.

Not too long ago GM had said that it would like to get into the niche of Cali market.

I think it will be a welcome to see one of the most coveted cars from GM get unwrapped a bit too soon.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook