Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
superstreet

2008 JEEP WRANGLER

9 posts in this topic

I don't why they bothered camoing it. It probably looks pretty much the same as the current Wrangler.

Jeep seems to have terrible timing. Daimler should have spent the money on Jeep back in the day that people wanted SUVs.

From what Ive heard, it's going to be a 2007. The TJ production ends the first week of June 2006 and the TK production starts the last week of July 2006. . . if so then it'll be a 2007.

From what Ive heard, it's going to be a 2007. The TJ production ends the first week of June 2006 and the TK production starts the last week of July 2006. . . if so then it'll be a 2007.

A MY 2007 intro would be consistent with history...the YJ came out as an 87 and the TJ as a 97.

I'll always have a soft spot for the Wrangler. One of my favorite concepts of all time was the 4-door Wrangler back in the late 90's, the Dakar I believe. I cant wait to see the TK, hopefully, some day, I'll have the space and money to have one as a second car.

It's exterior design is basically going to be borrowed from the Jeep Gladiator pickup. Look at the two pictures in the link - the front bumper section, wheel arches/flares, and windshield look the same as on the Gladiator. I too can't wait to see the new TK Wrangler!

I'll always have a soft spot for the Wrangler.  One of my favorite concepts of all time was the 4-door Wrangler back in the late 90's, the Dakar  I believe.  I cant wait to see the TK, hopefully, some day, I'll have the space and money to have one as a second car.

I've always liked them also..they are crude and unrefined on-road, but fantastic off-road...my girlfriend has an '02...it's a lot of fun to go up in the mountains in the summer with top and doors off, bumping over mountain passes on rocky roads. We try and go up to the mountains with hers at least once a month. I wouldn't trade my Grand Cherokee for one as far as a daily driver, but I like the real SUV qualities of the Wrangler...it's the genuine article without the poseur image of the Hummer..

The Wrangler, is well ...... definitely a Jeep Wrangler. I want them to make the Gladiator, people keep showing it, but I don't see anybody making it :(. David