PHX AUTO SHOW LOTS OF PICS!!

Alright guys I am in Phoenix at the auto show here with the Jeep exhibit and I had the day off today so I did some looking around and I brought my Kodak with me.

First the Silverado.....

Let me say, this car, um I mean truck, is awesome! With the new rack and pinion and the interior that is awesome in the LTZ and way more than expected in the LT, I feel like I'm driving an aura or maybe even a cadillac in it. It was so smooth and quiet!

But... the plastic on the dashboard was pretty hard and the tan leather was kind of dirty, I know it is a demo vehicle, but the leather can be hard to clean, but it was high grade stuff.

Power was great, even with the small V8. The 5.3 is a rocketship. Gears? Who cares how many it has. I didn't even feel the transmission shift even when I floored it completely.

Here are the first set of pics.... The pics are BIG so I am posting the thumbs.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This one is blury sorry

Posted Image

Custom Job here

Posted Image

Edited by CadillacKing3

The GMC Acadia was on display so you could sit it in. Is this really made by GM? The same GM that everybody hates on all the time? Wow wow wow is all I have to say about it. The crowd around it was very big considering the show was empty. People were saying how they want one and how nice it is and just lots of rave reviews.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Outlook Shots

Posted Image

Posted Image

Chevy SS Shots

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Buick DUB!

Posted Image

MORE TO COME!!!

truely an amazing car if you can stand right up next to it and peer in. I got to sit in it at the one auto show at GM. I got into a converstation with the guy next to the car and he said man open the door and sit in it. very comfortable seats. and a sweet shifter. but it has alots of blind spots. Glad to hear the new trucks are so good!

GM is turning around in the right direction lets hope it stays like that. all they need to do know id fix up the colorado/canyon.

If your working for jeep tho arent they mad that your checking out GM trucks??

How are the new jeeps anyway?

I took all those pics on my day off. I already have tons of pics of the Chrysler products.

I am a big fan of the Jeep Wrangler. Its a lot more practical than the H3 is. The Grand Cherokee is also a nice ride. The Commander, I don't fit in the third row and there are photos to prove it LOL.

Patriot is going to be a sweet seller, my best guess is that you will see the compass disappear once the Patriot goes on sale.

PS, I now have kind of a soft spot for the Chysler Aspen, I can see why somebody would buy it in Black.

The new 4 door Wranger is awesome! I drive a lot of those at work, not a fan of the two door, just too bouncy for me, and I dont go off roading. The Commander is sirta nice, but with the third row of seats up its nearly impossible to see out of the rear window. The Compass just sucks, I hear people saying it looks better in person, I work with them all day, they look like sh!t no matter what. The Gr. Cherokee is nice, one of the few DCX products I would consider.

I can't say I would ever own an SUV, but damn that Grand Cherokee SR/T is awesome. Had one next to me a few months back and the guy was really using the gas pedal, best sounding SUV ever!

The Aspen is MUCH better than the Durango from which it is derived. I've been seeing alot here in Chicago, in fact saw one last weekend in a kinda red/orange color. Do you happen to know the name of it, very different but quite classy with the chrome rims, really stood out for me.

On the Big Red, could you tell if that was a grille guard over the stock headlights, or was it a whole front-end replacement with custom lights?

220567[/snapback]

Pretty sure it is a grill guard. I kinda looked at that when I was looking at the truck and It looked like the components of the truck were all there.

Pretty sure it is a grill guard. I kinda looked at that when I was looking at the truck and It looked like the components of the truck were all there.

220584[/snapback]

Cool...thanks! Now, here's to hoping that someone actually makes that available after-market, because I like it...if I can ever afford one of these babies, I want that guard!

I love that Chevrolet SS-S concept soooo much!

Damn Sexy 4dr hardtop!

Edited by Sixty8panther

Havnt had any red Aspens roll through here. We have had a few Commanders and Grand Cherokees in that red, though Im not sure how much I liked it. Now the Nitro in Sunburst Orange Pearl Coat looks sorta cool.